Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hanoth View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im looking for an Alliance
    Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 18:03
Hey guys,

So i read all the threads here and tbh they all pretty much say 'this is an alliance, join us' :p and tbh i kinda dont know what the difference is cos of it :s

So how about i tell you about me and then you can mail me if you'd like to have me run with you? :)

Im a new player, only been here a few days but im very very active so its rare for me not to have a build, research or trades on the go :) and in the long run im hopin my super activity will make me an asset to you guys :) and since i work online my activity isnt likely to reduce :)

Im british too, so if timezones bother you for any reason then im in that one :) and im in the 180,240 region of the map so hopefully i'll be near enough to anyone who would like me onside :)

As for what im looking for? Well a team thats looking to help me with my lack of game knowledge would be good, and if there's also a chance of helpin me a lil with resources while im damn tight then that would be great :D but other than that i would just like to join a good team and have fun :)

Thanx for readin this guys :)

Mail me :)

Han
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 20:51
You'll probably find the alliance profile pages in-game to be more informative.  That is a much better place for alliances to present themselves, and most serious alliances will maintain that page with current information regarding recruiting, diplomatic procedures, their general standard of conduct, etc. as well as contact information for specific purposes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic