FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help PIG!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help PIG!!!
    Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 04:34
Hi there, the people of PIG are wondering if the DEVS are willing to provide a public tool that enables anyone to see how many cities a particular player and how much total pop they had by date and by alliance. So the ideal is a tool that enables anyone to see how much pop and cities any player had at any time in the past. But KEY-- searchable by alliance. Example-- I want to know all players by pop and # of cities from T? on March 5. Welcome to feedback from other players!

Thank you Devs for taking the time to look at this post.

Edited by kodabear - 07 Sep 2014 at 04:35
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 04:41
+100!

We are super excited in PIG to have 39 some odd members who are representatives of over 25 alliances representing over 80% of the alliance members in Illy trying to come up with a "Geneva Convention" of sorts for Illy.

We're super close to agreeing on Article #1 which would help prevent accounts being wiped out like in the last war and this public tool would enable this Convention to be possible!

If you all can possibly do it, it would be enormously helpful!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you (and pretty please with a cherry on top?) ;)

Steven Quincy Urpel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Quincy Urpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 04:50
Good idea, Piggies. Sounds like it could be useful for a number of reasons.
They call me MISTER Urp!
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 14:30
This is great idea!   During all our past wars, I've been responsible for keeping huge spreadsheets tracking players pop and cities for both sides including how many they lost (both sides).    It was necessary in order to fufill our commitment to not taking more than 3 cities per player.    It took hours every day during a war.  :(

This information would be vital to all alliances who want to adher to the new PIG proposal.   Great suggestion Koda and I hope the DEVS will understand the need for this information.  Clap
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 18:59
Bad Idea. People like their anonymity. PIG should be doing their investigative pooling of information against players the old fashioned way- through rote memory or writing it wodn down. I do not support any alliance using the DEVs to create an all powerful alliance under the guise of peace. 

Edited by Glin - 07 Sep 2014 at 19:00
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 20:04
Well,what they're asking for would be, in my understanding, an in game tool that anyone could use. I think coming to the forums and demanding exact features they want to carry out policy initiatives is a bit presumptuous and unlikely to get results, but that's not really my buisness. I will say that the information PIG is looking for is actually avalible, and a player created tool could get the results they want, as I understand it.
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 20:27
Originally posted by Glin Glin wrote:

I do not support any alliance using the DEVs to create an all powerful alliance under the guise of peace. 
which powerful alliance is being created? having a bit of trouble understanding this reaction.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2014 at 22:29
Maybe this is a dumb assumption. Wouldn't the player under attack know that they had lost more than the allowed number of cities?
Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 03:15
25 alliances representing over 80% of the alliance members in Illy

Where did the number 80% come from?
Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 03:28
So then....

Has this convention agreed that they shall not NAP or Confed with any who does not join their convention? 

For this is the same as destroying one's entire set of cities when you withold such proprieties.

Those pushing for dominance through petition of subletting alliances are actually showing their true intentions and can not and will not be trusted. 

Individual alliances put your rules of engagement on your profile as you always have. If you have honor then that should be enough to fairly and safely converse and travel through Illy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic