illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alliance treasury

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
King korr View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King korr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alliance treasury
    Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 11:58
I don't know if this is happening just in WoT or in other Alliance's with a tax rate, but the Alliance treasury is sending out van's with gold without  being told to, and also isn't showing as being outbound beside on the receiving players inbound inbound not on the Alliance Capital's movement's screen.

I can see them on map but not on movement screen or what they are carrying.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 14:58
Originally posted by King korr King korr wrote:

I don't know if this is happening just in WoT or in other Alliance's with a tax rate, but the Alliance treasury is sending out van's with gold without  being told to, and also isn't showing as being outbound beside on the receiving players inbound inbound not on the Alliance Capital's movement's screen.

I can see them on map but not on movement screen or what they are carrying.

Please put this, along with as much info as possible (from time of day and a screenshot!) into a petition. Thanks! If you have to, put it in this thread as well.

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic