illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Greatest Quest on Illyriad!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>
Author
Oldelaf View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldelaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:15
Another clue to the mystery might be that tentacle squares can be harvested. Has anyone from a misted town tried to send caravans/cotters/herbalists/... to try to harvest the tentacles nearby ? I haven't found a post talking about that. I tried to harvest the tentacles from another city, no success so far. So I think maybe the misted city needs to do it itself. Or maybe it requires Audrey to be beating, or it depend on the moon, something like that ?
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 13:59
Isn't the previous threshold for HoC activation already reached?

What's going on?
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 06:12
New year, new me;
New quest content plea(se)?

After the opening of the Broken Lands, has anyone tried doing a 'mystery city' in one of the 'troll holes' in the High Hills/Newlands/Calumnex region? That way tentacles can't escape at all.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before(couldn't find it in this thread), but to the DEVS/GMs: Could we please get a 1 sentence confirmation that this quest is, solveable or not? Thanks
I support the Undying Flame!
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 12:26
I attempted to feed it some Tinker clockwork units. Unlike elementals, Audrey had no problems eating the new tournament rewards.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 13:22
Originally posted by Bobtron Bobtron wrote:

New year, new me;
New quest content plea(se)?

After the opening of the Broken Lands, has anyone tried doing a 'mystery city' in one of the 'troll holes' in the High Hills/Newlands/Calumnex region? That way tentacles can't escape at all.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before(couldn't find it in this thread), but to the DEVS/GMs: Could we please get a 1 sentence confirmation that this quest is, solveable or not? Thanks

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 08:19
As GM TC has stated the Master Crafted Chainmail is discoverable but we do not know how to do this, nor where to start.

Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 04:00
GM Thundercat today confirmed in GC that it is discoverable.  (dwarven champion armour)

Topic: Elven Spirit Bow
    Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 16:29
Given the recent revelation that this item is in game and currently discoverable, I would like to open up a discussion to help solve this mystery.

we all know that for the Dwarfs that Duraz Karag is the key to finding their discovery, but for the Elves, Humans and Orcs there have been no new buildings/features that have been found but GM TC is adamant that all of the special crafted stuff is definately discoverable ..

So it would seem it is definately doable, but like the rare desert flame [@c=252] that only blooms on moonless summer nights, I guess it could be only specific times of the year / lunar cycle etc when the door will open so to speak.

Edited by Yitshak - 21 Mar 2017 at 13:53
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 02:14
She's alive, alive I tell you, alive!!
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 13:03
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 14:09
Do we have a forum thread for those who are at the point of having the 5 tentacles and are waiting for the next new moon?  It would be nice to share what we are trying and observing with others who are at the same point in the process.  This thread is good for getting people to that point, but a fresh thread could be beneficial for those ready to go to the next level.

Thanks!

Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 14:26
There are a couple of threads around, but this seems the most up-to-date.

I have 2 towns with the tentacles in and am being reinforced by alliance - with troops and diplos - there has been a suggestion that thieves may prevent tentacles from escaping.

Next new moon ? is that when it all happens ?

It is the first full moon of the illy summer today...
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 23:59
Tentalces escape on full moon 9 Jun 2017 at 2:09 p.m.
This moon is a micromoon; The point in the Moon's orbit closest to Earth is called perigee, while the point in the orbit farthest from Earth is known as apogee. The average distance between Earth and the Moon is 382,500 kilometers or 237,700 miles.

When a Full Moon or a New Moon occurs around apogee, it's called a Micromoon, Minimoon or Apogee Moon. A Full or New Moon occurs around perigee is called a Supermoon.

Good luck!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 38>
  Share Topic