Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Player tournament: Don't get eaten

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IbnSenna View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IbnSenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 23:49
4 new tentacles around Nesse's Ivory Hall tonight, before midnight (Illy's server time)…

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 00:09
Has anyone tried to send an army with elementals at the tentacles.  Maybe we are supposed to figure out a way to kill them?
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 01:54
Originally posted by Belegar Ironhammer Belegar Ironhammer wrote:

I'm guessing that the tentacles will completely surround the target city before attacking. If I am not mistaken, armies occupying squares that were uncorrupted did not prevent that square from becoming corrupted though the army was fine and did not turn to medlers. 

Perhaps, these tentacles will act differently. I have sent a small force to occupy a square around Epidemic's city that should get corrupted if they are in fact surrounding the city. 

As to the attack, perhaps the tentacles will spit out medlers in a constant wave of attacks over a period of time. Maybe the time period will be a full lunar cycle?

Necro bump...

I think it is safe to say that if you experienced spores and/or tentacles around your city that you had a failed attempt at the quest.

Here is a question, will these corrupted squares ever go away?  Are they harmless at this time?  What happens to sov before or after the corrupted squares appear around a city?  Can these cities be moved for a "fresh" start?  Did anything happen to the squares during later rounds of Audrey awakening?  

Continue to feed the HoC!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
  Share Topic