FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Peaceful Illy Group (PIG)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 00:43
So what you are saying is, when i came back, I was in global chat a lot and deliberately trying to avoid talking about the war.  This supposedly demonstrates my key role in it.  (Rather than, for example, my lack of interest in war talk in general.)
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 18:25
the posturing and unprovable attributions are very thick here.

ftr, i am unaware of any direct role that Rill played in planning the war, full stop. she did on more than one occasion state that H? had lost her respect and, effectively, that they deserved whatever they got, but the most one might say about that is that she contributed, even nurtured, a public mood hostile toward H?, and that her return served as a morale boost during nCrow's participation in the war. it would be quite disingenuous to suggest that any flames she fanned were not begun by H?'s own heavy-handed diplomacy, and any assertion that she engineered the war itself is, afaik, completely unsupportable from the facts as i understand them.

it is ever so much more helpful for us to dislike one other for the things we have actually done. hyperbole and supposition only serve to obscure the real offences.
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 18:33
When it comes to the Dominion's involvement in the war, at least, Rill was fairly irrelevant. There were a couple of incidents months and years beforehand that she was heavily involved in, but when it came down to conflict I did not see any actions from Rill providing the initial spark.

I can't speak with such authority on things on the Harmless/NC front, however when I saw a very large number and variety of mails between the GA and Harmless leaders I do not recall any from Rill.

Edited by Nokigon - 14 Nov 2014 at 18:36
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 20:31
Wow cant believe this convo is still going lol
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halcyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 15:25
Myself being one of the players responsible for this war, I can say that Rill was not part of the talks and negotiations which led to the war's outbreak.

Peace.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 05:26
Maybe we need to bring back this mob to sort out the Pylon war.
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 10:26
Its better to close this thread and create a new thread for this new war. 
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 21:13
I agree, this is an year old thread.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 04:17
New war, same processes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic