illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Peaceful Illy Group (PIG)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Flavius Aetius View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flavius Aetius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2014 at 08:47
Originally posted by HATHALDIR HATHALDIR wrote:

[PIG] is for anyone who wants to join whether you were in the war or not. we are limiting membership to one or two members from each alliance to get the broadest representation as possible. Ideas can then be taken back to your alliance for discussion and your alliance view then put forward in Terms of Reference of whatever you want to call it. It is not an elitist group

The Peaceful Illy Group is a very interesting idea. I am disappointed that there is currently only H?'s and EE's representatives. I hope that others will join your two alliances on the treacherous road of peace.
Beer
Cry havoc and let slip the eagles of freedom - The Raven King
HATHALDIR View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HATHALDIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2014 at 05:23
Early days, most of us are drinking in the peace
There's worse blokes than me!!
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 05:57
Btw, the PIG Alliance is started. We have commitments from most major and medium size alliances that they will join and have invitations out to them. Vcrow, Ecrow, Mcrow, nCrow, EE, H?, Calcrow, Hoth, Siege, STA, LAW, NS, TVM, WoT and others are involved... Why aren't you?

We have also started our dialogue in our own permanent chat room about what Illy's "Geneva Convention" should look like. Having a spirited conversation. Generally off to a good start!

If your alliance isn't represented, then you aren't part of arguably the most important conversation that is happening in this game! Join up! Limit 2 members/ alliance.

We want everyone represented here...
scaramouche View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaramouche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 16:56
Tis  a pity H? didn't come forth with any such idea at the start of the Consone war or better still after the war...ah, but then they probably wouldn't of got away with half of their demands as they did.

But then why come forth with an idea that prevents profit...unless your on the conceding side, that is!
NO..I dont do the Fandango!
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 18:02
Originally posted by scaramouche scaramouche wrote:

Tis  a pity H? didn't come forth with any such idea at the start of the Consone war or better still after the war...ah, but then they probably wouldn't of got away with half of their demands as they did.

But then why come forth with an idea that prevents profit...unless your on the conceding side, that is!

Thank you for airing more of your bitterness in what is trying to be a constructive thread... Typical.
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 19:29
I don't see the point in joining an alliance in order to talk. Could someone please explain in what way sending a member of your alliance to another alliance will facilitate agreeing about anything?
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 19:33
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Thank you for airing more of your bitterness in what is trying to be a constructive thread... Typical.

He has a pretty legitimate point, Kumo.  And it's not like you and your friends haven't been negative about your former opponents around here.  
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 20:53
Originally posted by Aurordan Aurordan wrote:

He has a pretty legitimate point, Kumo.  And it's not like you and your friends haven't been negative about your former opponents around here.  

Wow... the amount of bile you all are capable of never ceases to amaze me. You won the war. So try to be a gracious winner and stop your puerile jabs. Go find someone else to annoy.  Kindergarten is over here. We've graduated to trying to be constructive and making the best of the peace. If you can't be a part of that, then please just shut up and let the adults try to make the server better.
BBC View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 21:11

Please don't argue and be polite to each other

How silly would it be to  start fights because of a post about peace.

Stay civil, stay cool
BlackBloodedChampion
"Will Work for War"
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 21:30

Wow... the amount of bile you all are capable of never ceases to amaze me. You won the war. So try to be a gracious winner and stop your puerile jabs. Go find someone else to annoy.  Kindergarten is over here. We've graduated to trying to be constructive and making the best of the peace. If you can't be a part of that, then please just shut up and let the adults try to make the server better.

Bile?  I'm not sure you're properly reading my comment.  I'm keeping it pretty toned down here.  You're the one who felt the need to get insulting.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic