Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harmless Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 08:19
I for one, feel it odd that anyone had an alliance that was "non-aligned" that was so aligned that they had to be disbanded in the terms of an agreement. Regardless, we accept the "Non Aligned Alliance disbanding".

I've reached out to Hath. He and I are chasing each other in terms of schedules, but if you are interested in being part of the "Peace Corps", please igm me or Hath...

Know that by volunteering you will be giving up all your wednesday/thursday/friday/saturday  evenings for the forseeable future and also you will be forfeiting your first born child (or if you don't have children, your first 5 cities). We are only 1/2 joking.

Edited by Kumomoto - 26 Jul 2014 at 08:19
belargyle View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belargyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 23:14
I'll get in contact with ya, but I'm not back much at all for now (trying to - RL) However I would like to at least listen in if not here and there put in a bit of thought. 
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 09:46
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

I've reached out to Hath. He and I are chasing each other in terms of schedules, but if you are interested in being part of the "Peace Corps", please igm me or Hath...

Kumo & KP surrender... 
"Wait everybody we are joining join the Peace Corps"  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic