Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harmless Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 08:15
Monumental day for the game, so the next chapter begins.
Finwë Aldaríon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finwë Aldaríon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 10:50
Good news .. Dlord is happy and we are already drinking our finest beer.  Waiting for you guys to join!!

dave83 View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 12:45
Finally!   the most brutal war illyriad has ever seen, comes to an end.  

Credit to H?  for surviving it, when so many others did not.    Clap

Dave83/Deimo
HATHALDIR View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HATHALDIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 13:17
On behalf of the Grand Alliance, i accept the surrender and thank all those that helped it come to fruition.

Kumo and i will talk further to decide upon the makeup of our new PEACE alliance. In this we will welcome allcomers who want to talk about Terms of Engagement in future wars. We have deep wounds to heal and this will be the start of a long process.

All Grand Alliance members at the cessation of the war will provide representatives to the new PEACE alliance, once the shock has worn off! Previous members will be invited and encouraged to join.

On a personal note i am overjoyed at the end of this conflict and look forward to the future and building something!

I took out the word Graciously for the first paragraph, Boru said i sounded condescending.

Edited by HATHALDIR - 20 Jul 2014 at 13:21
There's worse blokes than me!!
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 13:39
i'm waiting for the sale order at centrum...

1 food for 2,000,000,000=

Someones trade rating will go sky high.
DaniSuper View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaniSuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 13:48
Woohoo finally the Great War is over. Congratulations to both sides for arriving at mutual agreements! And doing what is best for the future of this game Thumbs Up

Lets all work together for making Illy a friendly, fun game unique from any others out there!
Anjire View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anjire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 14:04
Congrats to all!

It would really be amazing if combat data logs could be compiled/released by the devs for data analysis for the number crunchers, such as myself.  (~always have time to number crunch even without an active account~)   I could see this going a long ways to help with the war stories and reconciling some of the underlying resentment that has built up over 3 plus years.  

There were some epic battles out there that would be great to reconstruct especially after so much time has passed.  

arnesson View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arnesson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 16:29
Excellent and most welcome tidings.  Peace with honour for both sides.  Approve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pIqxuygWwM
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 16:51
It's good to have peace.   Thanks to all that worked to achieve it. 
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Silverblade View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2014 at 16:58

And so there will be peace in the lands :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic