FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illytools and Chrome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illytools and Chrome
    Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 16:44
illytools  no longer work since the creator stopped working on it and the site that illytools  runs off of no longer is running.
dal View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 16:42
Hello, 

i am new to the game, installed illytools from crome store, it is enabled however i cant seem to find it or make it work. am i missing something or should i get another browser? 
Tamaeon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamaeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2014 at 14:49
Nope, it wasn't. All the data on the illytools "dashboard" was either read directly from the DOM, or queried from a database on illytools.net.
"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned."
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 19:18
Hi all... any chance that someone knows where I can find the data that I use to have on my dashboards?  It has to be on my machine somewhere, right?
Legacy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 05:22
Aight. Thanks. Works for us oldies but not the new ones which is a tad annoying. :)
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 00:59
If some data-needing parts like the player population tracker aren't working, then there's a chance that the service that IllyTools relied upon is not working. A chat facility also needs a server, so I would expect that to be broken too.
Legacy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 19:59
Got some newer players that cant get the illytoolschat to work. Any workaround for that?
The chat just keeps loading, wheel turning and the player is identified as Undefined player.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Edited by Legacy - 04 Sep 2014 at 20:00
deorasandeep View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deorasandeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 17:13
go to 

setting ->extention
scroll down 
click "get more extension"
on left bar search illytools

add it 
refresh page close page

reopen chrome
login

DONE DONE DONECrySmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

DadOf7Kids View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DadOf7Kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 05:03
Google chrome dis in fact enact that "extensions must come from the Chrome store" rule.   

However Illytools seems to work again today.  So maybe there was enough uproar that the reversed that decision.  

Thanks for the information.  

Dadof7kids  
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2014 at 19:03
or you could just get illytools from the chromestore...i got mine there and it works...but if any1 wants the script igm me...i downloaded it when the site was still up and running....
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic