illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Herbs and Minerals Gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DePaul View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DePaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 15:12
The spot I picked for my second town was partly because there was a plethora of rare herbs about, they are now all gone.  :-(
ShadowDK View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadowDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 19:36
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

Integrating BL into the fuller continent has caused herb/mineral haywire - but don't panic, before we merged terrain we took a snapshot of what was where, and how much remained, so we can always return to that state.

So why don't you, when you know it is a mess??
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 19:41
Herbs and minerals stopped regenerating for a time while we resolved some issues with the broken lands. 

Any herbs that were picked to extinction and minerals that were mercilessly strip mined during this period have recovered.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 07:25
There's an arterium mine still missing.  Petition 10055.
jmquet View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmquet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 08:46
Originally posted by Eddy Eddy wrote:

I can confirm this - I've got a mineral plot that hasn't regenerated all night; and two rare herb plots that haven't regenerated in 42 and 82 minutes, respectively - thankfully, I noticed the mineral fail before sending the morning's teams out to take over from the teams who'd finished overnight. Re-opened an old petition with details click here.

Hey Eddy,

I think it will be taking 2 hours for regenerating . You may check it once again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic