illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournament Upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tournament Upgrades
    Posted: 05 May 2014 at 02:16
Some ideas I came up with for the tournies to make monitoring easier and tournaments more awesome over all.

1) A way to track which squares you personally have sent troops to and how many.

2) A way to track which squares your alliance has sent troops too, your rank on the square (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.), and the amount of troops your alliance has lost on the square.

3) A prize for 2nd and 3rd regional winning alliances. I know there is only a regional prize for 1st place (30 prestige each and 10 Elite Praetorians delivered to their Capital City). I think second and third place are worth recognition because you have to fight hard to get those places sometimes.

Here is my idea, at least for this tournament:
--Regional 2nd place prize (20 prestige each and 5 Elite Praetorians delivered to their Capital City)
--Regional 3rd place prize (10 prestige each)

4) Some of the Tournament troop prizes are costing upkeep, not sure which ones, but please fix, as we were told that tournament troops/prizes shouldn't cost upkeep. Completed

5) This also ties with one of my old topics (shown here---> http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/troop-moving_topic5542.html) about tournament troops/prizes being reassignable. We should be able to reassign tournament troops/prizes to our capital. That kinda bugs me, but I'm probably the only one.

6) Maybe a page showing existing alliance statues from past tournaments, but please ignore #6 if the statues are removed after a set amount of time.

7) A page showing the top three alliances of tournaments past. Not needed, just look at the bottom of my in game profile, I made a chart and did the research.

Thanks for reading, CnC is always appreciated. And Devs, your input would me especially useful here. Thanks again.

Edited by Arctic55 - 30 May 2014 at 22:33
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic