Topic ClosedThe Spin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:13
Originally posted by The Duke The Duke wrote:

So here again, Im all for sharing, but if H? wants to continue to claim they have razed X amount then lets see. Otherwise your misleading "count" can stay inflated and We can jus say Anti New Coalition has razed 75 towns. Since this is what your doing

So u admit you just lied about the data you publicly said you volunteered?  So tell us why would we share data with someone who isn't afraid to publicly lie to the entire Illy community about said data?  
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:16
Originally posted by DeathDealer89 DeathDealer89 wrote:

Actually Duke thats the first time you have ever posted or IGM'd any info whatsoever.  

What propaganda? This is your post about how you freely offered info.  It only took till the second page for you to give any of the info you volunteered.  Course you volunteered a list of cities and finally gave total count but with your lack of understanding of what volunteer means we will let that slide.  

Odd though how all your numbers came out to be nice factors of 5 almost like u made them up on the spot.  I'm sure we can figure out why your numbers seem off by an order of magnitude.  

I find it odd that Shade would sue for peace so early in war they declared and according to these numbers you spout are winning.  I can't discuss peace with you but I'm sure KP would be willing to accept your surrender if your so eager to get out of the war

You know before somebody figures out how you managed to kill what 6-7 cities a day or a lost city every 3-4hrs?  I must say that is quite a feat.  I'm also very impressed how so many players/alliances seem not to notice these 'vast' losses.  Actually you probably have to update your list just in the time this thread has been up at that speed.  

Elmindra Your towns razed may be correct different than the one I have but since you got ur info from Illytools I can understand the difference.  But I also know EE has had at least 2 razed and apparently more exoduses than i thought.

But your numbers are at least believable.  

Should I use the fact you misquoted me here as irony... LOL
We will be Watching you surrender. To comment on Vast losses, wasnt Harmless at like 16.5 million pop? Where are you now? Keep claiming to be winning lads, Ill let you win with the way this is going you can "win" to the end Big smile
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:17

So here again, Im all for sharing, but if H? wants to continue to claim they have razed X amount then lets see. Otherwise your misleading "count" can stay inflated and We can jus say Anti New Coalition has razed 75 towns. Since this is what your doing

So u admit you just lied about the data you publicly said you volunteered?  So tell us why would we share data with someone who isn't afraid to publicly lie to the entire Illy community about said data?  
Maybe english isnt your first language, or maybe you dont understand sarcasm, either way I think we can let this one slide lol Shocked

"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:19

Originally posted by Deranzin Deranzin wrote:

Ok well Anti New Coalition has now razed 100 towns forced 35 exodus and captured 0.

So, if I am understanding this well ... you are demanding accurate information in exchange of petulant irony .?.  LOL

No- you seem to be short on brain cells, what im offering you is our accurate city data for the same deal on your side. These can both be easily cross referenced via illy tools or by simply checking said players profiles. The only reason i see this being an issue is that your numbers are inaccurate and your lying. 

If your data is as good as your manners, I'd rather do without them, thank you very much. LOL
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:20

Ok well Anti New Coalition has now razed 100 towns forced 35 exodus and captured 0.

So, if I am understanding this well ... you are demanding accurate information in exchange of petulant irony .?.  LOL

No- you seem to be short on brain cells, what im offering you is our accurate city data for the same deal on your side. These can both be easily cross referenced via illy tools or by simply checking said players profiles. The only reason i see this being an issue is that your numbers are inaccurate and your lying. 

If your data is as good as your manners, I'd rather do without them, thank you very much. LOL
Manners should be left at home, this is war
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:21
Your aware there aren't any sections of me quoting you in your quote of me?
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:23

So much for war between gentlemen.  The Duke says he has no manners in this war.
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:23

Your aware there aren't any sections of me quoting you in your quote of me?
I just didnt want anyone to miss any of the tid bits of crap ya know. Every tid bit helps when compiling all the crap together
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:24

So much for war between gentlemen.  The Duke says he has no manners in this war.
Theres no pacts between lions and men
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2013 at 20:25

Manners should be left at home, this is war[/QUOTE]

You can leave them anywhere you like ... I for one carry them everywhere with me if you do not mind.

Btw :

Should I use the fact you misquoted me here as irony... LOL
We will be Watching you surrender. To comment on Vast losses, wasnt Harmless at like 16.5 million pop? Where are you now? Keep claiming to be winning lads, Ill let you win with the way this is going you can "win" to the end Big smile

I just noticed that ... you people are INCREDIBLE ! ahahahahaah what happened all those arguments about population not being important that rained on these forums concerning the NC case .?. LOL

Edit:

Yay ! you can resize the icons as well ... ahahahah

edit 2 :

Theres no pacts between lions and men

Growling and grumping does not make you a lion Wink ... plus had you been aware of what lions do all day, you wouldn't have liked that simile at all for yourself ... Clap

Edited by Deranzin - 17 Nov 2013 at 20:28
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic