Topic ClosedNC-Bane war

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: NC-Bane war
    Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 18:48
There were questions asked about Dark's interest in The war between NC and Bane.
The main interest for us is that Malek is my personal friend and a long time friend to Dark.

Here below you may see a kind of chronology I made of the joining of members to both alliances since the beginning of the war. It includes only members still in the alliances since I have no easy access to players who are not members anymore.

Tournament VII began 03 April. All the players below moved to other alliances for the duration of the tournament, or at least part of it, and returned once the tournament ended.

(Bane in green and NC in blue)

Hyo                                       

Keaves                                

Malek                                  

Mohit9006                         

MrSilentNight                   

He-Man                              

Argrak                                  

Back From The Dead      

Eldrathin                             

Sungy                                   

Vicero                                  

Jenin                                    

Lord Agope                        

LadySusanVonHeip        

SirJackVonHeip                

Sirrazer                                

Stardar                                

Beecks                                 

Pepe                                    

Deimos

Tournament ended 01 May.                      

NC declared war on Bane 29 May.

The players below joined the warring alliances since the beginning of the war and are still members.

I am Megatron                  joined Bane from SCRSR (31 May) joined SCRSR from II (02 April)

Venita                                   joined Bane from II (23 June) left Bane to II (22 Jul)

Norah                                   joined Bane from II (24 June) left Bane to II (22 Jul)

Robert The Bruce             joined Bane from II (24 June) left Bane to II (20 Jul)

Shamarra                             joined Bane from II (24 June) left Bane to II (22 Jul)

Darpandas                          joined Bane from II (25 June) left Bane to II (20 Jul)

Think                                     joined NC from Shade (27 Jun)

O'leg Umper                      joined NC from NS 28 Jun

E5C4P3                                 joined NC from TOR-U (27 Jul)

Relmsy                                 joined NC from NS (04 Aug)        joined NS from South (1 Aug)

Beardlessmcbeard          joined NC from RES (04 Aug)

Asasama                              joined NC from RES (04 Aug)

Yeerlin Silverleaf              joined NC from NS (10 Aug)        joined NS from N (12 May)

Aspidites                             joined Bane from PLAN (18 Aug) joined PLAN from Bane (09 June)

Venita                                   joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Darpandas                          joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Norah                                   joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Robert The Bruce             joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Shamarra                             joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Yagrum Bagran                  joined Bane from II (20 Aug)

Mayhem Madness          joined Bane from II (21 Aug)

Rheingold                            joined Bane from II (21 Aug)

MickWatts                          joined Bane from II (21 Aug)

Wonka                                  joined NC from TVM (22 Aug)

Lemure3                              joined NC from TVM (22 Aug)

Goldy1                                  joined NC from NS (22 Aug)        joined NS from Kosh (10 May)

Dave83                                 joined NC from Shade (22 Aug)

MC Kenna                           Joined NC from TVM (23 Aug)

Balance of total population of players joining the alliances since war began is currently 150469 in favor of NC.

I recently made a plea to NC leaders to end the war. my reasoning was that with their own members they do not have the power to beat Bane to submission. This war is ongoing for 3 months and no end is in sight.
I made NC 2 offers:
1) End the war and if you are interested in more action, come against Dark in a war of walls or a more total war and bring some of your friends (some, not all, mind you).
2) Have all the members that were not originally in the war leave the war and NC and Bane continue to slug it out between themselves.

NC rejected both my offers.
As things stand and if NC continue recruiting members from other alliances, this needless, endless war will expand until we may have a 2nd world war on our ends.

I call upon NC again to accept peace without terms.
If they reject my offer again, I call on all players out of the war to remain out and not expand this senseless war of attrition.

Halcyon for Dark.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 20:49
Wow - a whole 150K population while Bane are still 1.3million (or 50%) bigger than NC and an ongoing threat to add 6.5 million (e.g the size of both combatants combined) on the side which already has a 50% advantage in pop. 

Sounds like someone on the Bane side is getting desperate if they have to bring in that much help...

"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Llyr View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 20:51
I would guess that the people in it want to be in it, so it can't be needless. And why isn't the game's most vociferous "warmonger" on either list?

Sloter View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:37
Nice statistic, few things are missing but not my place to speak of it.

It looks that both sides have similar power at the moment.For those who check herald for sieges it can be seen that lack of troops is evident for both sides so outcome will be decided by who uses their troops better.

That said it would be best if war ends by finding peaceful solution acceptable for both sides.

Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:48
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Wow - a whole 150K population while Bane are still 1.3million (or 50%) bigger than NC and an ongoing threat to add 6.5 million (e.g the size of both combatants combined) on the side which already has a 50% advantage in pop. 

Sounds like someone on the Bane side is getting desperate if they have to bring in that much help...

I stand Corrected: it is actually 274566 in favor of NC Tongue, I was counting Aspidites of Bane (pop. 124097) as a new addition, but he was already in Bane when the war began.
Regardless, NC began the war knowing very well that they are smaller than Bane (and that Bane lost most of their troops in the tournament), so if they insist continuing they should do it on their own as we will allow Bane to stand on their own.

The second part of your post KP: "an ongoing threat to add 6.5 million (e.g the size of both combatants combined) on the side which already has a 50% advantage in pop." is unclear to me.

As for desperation...we shall have to see.
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:48
I don't get it. You want to end the war but will add to it if ~NC~ doesn't do as you demand? You could just as easily have said "If BANE doesn't surrender and accept ~NC~'s terms...blah, blah, blah" but you like Malek so, this thread.

What's up with this veiled threat: "As things stand and if NC continue recruiting members from other alliances, this needless, endless war will expand until we may have a 2nd world war on our ends."? By "As things stand and if..." I am guessing (since you aren't really clear about much of this) that Dark will declare against ~NC~ just because, regardless of whether they stop recruiting or not.

Since you opened this thread, here's my opinion: I think you should either do it or don't but knock off the theatrics because no one who has any interest in this will be swayed one way or the other by this thread.
Bonfyr Verboo
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:52
Originally posted by Llyr Llyr wrote:

I would guess that the people in it want to be in it, so it can't be needless. And why isn't the game's most vociferous "warmonger" on either list?

If you are referring to Twilights - as I suspect you are - she isn't on either list because she is a part of Dark and we do not support an escalation in this war as some appear to promote.
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:57
Rhetoric aside, if you don't wish to see the war escalate, stay out of it. If you continue to take part in it, even as a propagandist, you are enabling the escalation.
Bonfyr Verboo
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:58
Originally posted by abstractdream abstractdream wrote:

I don't get it. You want to end the war but will add to it if ~NC~ doesn't do as you demand? You could just as easily have said "If BANE doesn't surrender and accept ~NC~'s terms...blah, blah, blah" but you like Malek so, this thread.

What's up with this veiled threat: "As things stand and if NC continue recruiting members from other alliances, this needless, endless war will expand until we may have a 2nd world war on our ends."? By "As things stand and if..." I am guessing (since you aren't really clear about much of this) that Dark will declare against ~NC~ just because, regardless of whether they stop recruiting or not.

Since you opened this thread, here's my opinion: I think you should either do it or don't but knock off the theatrics because no one who has any interest in this will be swayed one way or the other by this thread.

1. I don't demand anything of NC but peace.
2. I'm not threatening and am not planning to declare on NC. They should simply stop recruiting from other alliances and if they are bent on winning this war, let them win it as they started it: by themselves.
3. I'm trying the sway only those not already swayed. So you, who already sent players to join NC and support their war, are certainly not my audience. 
Halcyon View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 21:59
Originally posted by abstractdream abstractdream wrote:

Rhetoric aside, if you don't wish to see the war escalate, stay out of it. If you continue to take part in it, even as a propagandist, you are enabling the escalation.

No, you who are adding combatants to the war from your alliance, are enabling the escalation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic