Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed[RP Game] ALL THE SILVERSTEEL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Aral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: [RP Game] ALL THE SILVERSTEEL!
    Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 04:22
[Yeah, erm, hehe.... whoopsies :D.  I'll start posting again.]

Aral Llc is not responsible for any grievous bodily harm sustained while reading this signature. No rights reserved.
Auraya View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 16:12
[I've only had 1 vote. I've been sitting back waiting for you all to send them in :P I can't continue until I'm given something to go on.. right now, my choice is to kill you all for inactivity or hold off!]

Queen Auraya was sitting in her study, pondering the future of her people. Dwarves left, right and centre were acting differently, more shady. No-one could be trusted. It filled the Queen with great sadness to see everything she had worked for torn asunder. 

She settled down for a quick nap before the vote. 
Scorpiain View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 13:57
[ooc I do? News to me xD]

Hamlick decided to stop being quite so creepy as being in Forraids bed chamber in the dark, so lit the latern next to him. He eyed the axe wearily and took a step aay from Forraid.. what with all the random deaths recently, he didnt feel too safe next to anyone!
Hamlick addressed the startled Forraid and asked why she believed people were after her [look at votes] - He was hoping for a informative answer, to add to his knowledge and then to decide on how to proceed
ElfLark View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 05:10
Forraid awoke with a start. She smelled nothing, she heard nothing, and her room was black as an abandoned mine. Still, she knew someone was in the room with her!

She grabbed her axe and leaped to her feet just as a match was struck. The tongue of flame ignited the wick of the candle and the gleam of candlelight captured the rugged face of Hamlick.

"Are you here to kill me? Then prepare to bleed!" she cried.

"I don't know if I can trust you, but I have a sort of plan," he spoke calmly to the frightened dwarf dowager gripping her axe and willing to use it. 
Ozymandius View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 23:08
Selos was back on the streets, focusing all of his meager thoughts on the present, so as to avoid a repeat of the earlier incident. 

ever since he'd been resurrected he'd been seeing half of the world like before, but now he saw much much more. there were spirits flickering everywhere through the town, the ghosts of dwarves many generations past and of those only recently murdered. He could see them, but as they tried to warn him about the assassin all he heard were moans and screams. Their suppressed rage and anger seemed to be focused mainly at certain houses, but for the half-life of him he couldn't remember who they belonged to, who the spirits were accusing.

All he knew was that all would be lost if something didn't change soon.

[Common people, don't let the game die! post and make this more interesting!]
ElfLark View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 03:35
Forraid had been appalled by the votes against her. True, she was not a member of the community, having only been in the Turalian mines a few weeks. She had felt waves of distrust but they had not seemed unreasonable with the strain of deaths, reanimations, hauntings and misery.

With the votes against her, and only the death of an innocent dwarf saving her, Forraid settled into a blue funk. She could ride out at first light and return to her husband and sons. Would the people come after her? Would running away cast more suspicion on her?

Sitting in her room she had cast runes, prayed to the elements of stone and earth and written her husband a heart letter which she then burned. None of these usually soothing rituals was calming her. 

Where could she turn?
Scorpiain View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 17:18
Hamlick was deeply upset by the death of Thes.. another innocent had died.. and it could have been avoided..

Hamlick analysed the votes from the previous round and saw two patterns of who was voting.. distinct sides.. but which one to lend his vote to? He decided to await some of the others who had voted to explain the logic behind their choice.. then he would act on all he heard.. and what he deduced from it!

WeeAshley View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 01:42
/me waits anxiously for the next game!
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 18:45
[this is getting to confusing... i don't understand anything guess i'll leave]

Thes Hunter View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 17:37
The ghost of Thes wafts through the tavern moaning "Post... and vote... don't let me diiiEee in vaAAAiiin...."

Edited by Thes Hunter - 17 Feb 2013 at 17:38
The image in my avatar is a chalk pastel drawing I did as part of the Imagine Yellowstone Art competition.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic