illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TRIVIUM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRIVIUM
    Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 00:23
Originally posted by Alfred Alfred wrote:

If you're still recruiting around Coanhara region(s) I'd be interested in joining,
I need an account name to send the invitation to. There is no in-game account named "Alfred"

Edited by abstractdream - 27 Feb 2015 at 00:24
Bonfyr Verboo
Alfred View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 11:27
If you're still recruiting around Coanhara region(s) I'd be interested in joining,
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 04:18
Congratulations Trivium! 

More power and happy hunting!
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 01:52
TRIVIUM is 2 years old today.

We made it through the labyrinth and we are redoubling our recruiting efforts. We are dedicated to developing the regions of Oarnamly and New Lands in The Broken Lands. We are certainly not the alliance for everyone but I'd wager there are those whose curiosity has been piqued.

For you who are looking for more, give TRIVIUM a try.
You will not be bored.
Bonfyr Verboo
Eons View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 22:39
You can Dominate BL first and then move onto the rest of the world!!!!!MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Beyljr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beyljr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 16:16
All are welcome.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2014 at 05:20
Well if any TVM members want to kill off some troops let me know, I need to cull some of my cav numbers.
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumomoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 07:44
This is a great alliance. These guys are tough, battle hardened, loyal, and principled.

That's what I would want in an alliance...
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 02:30
Clap
Phelony View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Phelony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2014 at 00:34
I am in TRIVIUM and will stay until the end! TVM is a family of loyal, hardcore vets who survived Illyriad's greatest war and while almost certain death was upon us, we managed to foster an even greater bond, friendship, sense of humour and honor. Our mettle was tested by the wrath of endless onslaught brought on by our known enemies, as well as undeclared rogues. We laughed in the face of almost certain death! Our spirit remained undaunted!
The Broken Lands promises a future filled with possibilities! TRIVIUM is poised to become a dominate presence in The Broken Lands. Oarnamely, Newlands, and surrounding regions is our new stronghold. If you are a dedicated Lord or Lady, militarily minded with a sense of adventure, pioneering spirit and well.....,guts, come home to TVM and grow your empire with our respected team, our tight knit family! Join us, the time is now! Woo Hoo!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic