Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White Concentration Camps have my Poor Villagers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhite Concentration Camps have my Poor Villagers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Createure View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Concentration Camps have my Poor Villagers
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 13:49
Once upon a time there was a tiny village, founded by a wise old drunkard. All was good and peaceful, the innocent villagers tilled the fields, sowed crops, and harvested them with wooden pitchforks. It was as if every day was summer in this pastoral idyll. For some simple folk, it were the perfect place to raise a family and grow old, wise, fat, happy and drunk.

The democratically elected council, headed by the wise old drunkard, rarely had any reason to interact with neighbouring towns and cities. They would sometimes trade their loaves for wine and hops, and once a year they would go looking for wenches to court with for pre-arranged payment in the nearby town of Amsterdam, but this was all.

Then one fateful day a dark cloud appeared in the sky, the innocent villagers stood in the village square, and wondered at its size. Then the dark cloud descended to the ground and materialised into a thousand arrows. Dozens of unwitting peons fell where they stood, for they had never even seen a bow and arrow before and knew no better.

After this a horde of rampaging soldiers stormed the village, and the massacre began. The innocent children were slaughtered like dodos, simply intrigued by the murderous visitors, trying only to make friends. The young men and women were dragged away to work in the concentration camps of these terrible assailants. The wise old draunkard only escaped this onslaught because he was plastered and fell down the village well a few minutes before the attack. A passing band of travelling salesmen pulled him out after the massacre was finished.

It soon became apparent that these forces belonged to the cities of dozens of evil [ White] minions.

In a moment of sobriety the Old Drunkard wrote this letter to those who had destroyed his village and murdered his companions:

"When will you stop your unprovoked, unwarranted and undeclared hostilities towards my peaceful village?

My peons wish only to grow crops and drink wine. I only wish to sit in my tiny stone castle and play scrabble with my friends and the chamber maids.

I deplore you, leave us simple folk be, to live out our long and boring lives!
"

As he put down his quill and sealed the letter, the old man finished his furkin and fell into another drunken stupor. A hazy thought drifted through his clouded mind, as he dreamt about the horrific things which had come to pass.

'A simple life in a land controlled by honorless thugs, attacking innocents while waving a White flag.'

Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 20:24
Perhaps your peace loving villagers should have considered political neutrality, rather than joining an alliance that conducted aggressive spell-casting and diplomatic actions vs our own hordes for several weeks.

I mean call me crazy, but if all you want is peace, beer and smiles, being a member of the largest alliance in the game isn't exactly the best idea. 

If you really want your precious peace and calm, all you have to do is leave your aggressive alliance and stop supporting their work to dominate this game, and we won't care a fig about you.

Then again, it could be that your post is in fact full of sh*t, and you're only upset you aren't farming that "evil" white guy, who when he isn't in Illyriad fighting your alliance, spends his time in eve-online voulenteering his time to helping newbies in Eve-University, the single largest newbie helping organisation in -any- web game in the world.

Also, I don't find concentration camp jokes funny, I guess i'm strange that way.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 20:40
Yes - White members definitely aren't farming low score alliance-less players.

Also confirming that as per Diablito's propaganda we are the evil empire, we do eat babies, we kick puppies and we swear at our mothers too.
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 21:17
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

We don't, we farm people who were dumb enough to attack one of us, or currently, the meat shields KillerPoodle has lured into H? with false promises of protection and safety.

Sorry for ruining your little clone-army KP, but you have to actually take care of people if you want them to be usefull, and you honestly don't seem to give a sh*t about the majority of your members.

Why anyone would follow you, is a mystery to me, pretty words alone don't make a leader, it takes action.

The guy above doesn't seem to have seen much action from what is, the largest alliance in the game.
Keeves View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 21:54
Originally posted by Diablito Diablito wrote:

We don't, we farm people who were dumb enough to attack one of us, or currently, the meat shields KillerPoodle has lured into H? with false promises of protection and safety.

Actually, before the H? war started we did and had permission to attack any and all players who were not under an alliance ties. Only reason we stopped was to put our armies to the task of crushing H?.

Just thought I'd post it so there can't be obvious propaganda and stupid monkey sh*t-throwing.
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 22:00
Not that I think a single perceptive individual buys the angel act anyway, but +1 integrity to Keeves.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 22:33
Originally posted by Diablito Diablito wrote:

Sorry for ruining your little clone-army KP, but you have to actually take care of people if you want them to be usefull, and you honestly don't seem to give a sh*t about the majority of your members.

Why anyone would follow you, is a mystery to me, pretty words alone don't make a leader, it takes action.

The guy above doesn't seem to have seen much action from what is, the largest alliance in the game.

So first off, your own member and the poor guys wanting to join us because they are being farmed with the only reason given as "I was bored" show you for the liar you are.

Secondly, judging by the rest of the tripe you've posted your spy isn't anywhere near as good as he should be - you should continue your efforts to try to recruit another.
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 23:33
Every White attack made has gone through me, White has to date only attacked/farmed the following: Inactives, people who aggressed white and H?

If a member has a dispute with a neutral player, he can settle that dispute however he wishes, however, there has not yet been a single case of White members being the aggressors in such a dispute.

Enemies seem to be lining up in long queues to be farmed, so there's really never any need.

As for my spy, I don't need a spy to see that you do nothing for your members, they're never defended and they never seem to achieve anything in this war.

As their leader, this is entirely your fault KillerPoodle.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 00:00
TBH I'm disappointed.  When I heard you were joining I was pretty happy to have what I thought would be some decent competition, unfortunately so far it's been pretty sad, from your pathetic and transparent attempts at mud slinging to the rather pedestrian tactics on the battle field.

I struggle to find a single public utterance of yours which isn't shot through with fabrication. What's interesting is that you lie when:

a) You don't need to
b) It's easy to prove you're lying.

My only conclusion is that you're busy in Eve or elsewhere, I hope that is the case because if this is your "A" game it's pretty bad.  As for the proof of yet another lie - here's a battle report from one of your members attacks on one of ours. The interesting thing here is that the bulk of the defense army was mine helping to defend my members against your attacks with my own units:

Sent:    29APR10 09:24
Subject:    Victorious defense by Createure's forces at City under attack by Boomer's forces from Callisto
Two opposing forces clash against each other.

Attacking up a small hill offers little advantage, or penalty, to the attacking force.

Defences with a height advantage, however small, are better than nothing.
Attackers:    Unit:    Quantity:    Casualties:    Survivors:
Commander: HoJoon    Archer    1    Damaged for 50, 0 health remains.
Troops:    Militiamen    37    37    0
Troops:    Swordsmen    15    15    0
Troops:    Archers    89    89    0

And no - I'm not posting the rest of the report to show how many defending units there were.

Please don't come back until you have something that isn't complete bullsh$t to say.
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 00:13
Diablito must really think much of himself to believe he sees all that we plan and do for our members, with or without spy.  Bravo on an impressive ego.  Clap

How odd that no one seems to be lining up at our doors for the same treatment you offer "aggressors."  Instead they come seeking refuge and membership.  Perhaps if you spent less time presenting douchebaggery as pragmatism you wouldn't be so mired in a circle of violence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic