Topic Closedmoving empty caravans to trade hub

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makapa View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: moving empty caravans to trade hub
    Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:52
Basically have now given up on any thoughts of trading and wish to get back my resources left in a hub. sadly the lack of any sort of coherent instructions for moving even an empty caravan to a trade hub is abysmall, tried now for 3 days and it is time to give any thoughts of trading a complete miss, always thought that this was gonna be one hell of a mistake and so it seems to be.
have tried and tried to get empty caravans in hub, either by starting at hub and doing all the tabs, or by starting fom city, all to no avail. perhaps in the future when the devs invent something they could give out info as to how you do these things.

good riddance to trade hubs is all i can say along with the loss of some50m in basic resources, i just want the extra animal parts elementals etc back, then i can give up.

JimJams View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 13:33
Click the hub, select send resources, in the send resources page look down, there is a box to add additional vans, fill there a number, click the checkbox on the right saying to let the vans there in the hub. Send.
Machete View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 15:49
To send empty vans to a trade hub, click Faction Trade Hubs, choose the one you want.

About a third of the way down on the left it tells you what trade hub you selected and its coords.

Select the coords, then select Send Resources.

Don't send any resources; but, at the bottom of the dialog enter in the number of Extra Vans you want to send and make sure to check the "After delivery stay and await further orders" checkbox.

Once they get to the hub, send resources back to you city.
Thes Hunter View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 16:42
It seems to me that to get the caravan to stick at the hub there needs to be a trader there when it gets there. (Though there have been other times that I could have sworn this wasn't the case, however I got a message telling me that my caravan turned home because there was no trader, even though I know I had clicked the "Wait for further commands" box)

So to be on the safe side, have a trader at the hub waiting for the resources, because you will need the trader there to load up the goods once the van is there anyways. Otherwise, the goods and the vans just sit, with no way for you to give them orders.

Hope this helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic