GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 09Sept2012: Google Wallet
    Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 20:15
Google Wallet
We have migrated from   to the newer .

This means that payment processing using the Google option is faster and does not cause you to leave Illyriad and return but is done in a Google popup window within Illyriad and you should receive any prestige you purchase instantly.

Production Queues
Production queues for advanced resources briefly went mildly haywire when building and destroying buildings. They are now behaving correctly and we are reconstructing any damaged queues.
EvilKatia View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 22:43
hum I ptu a ticket for a trouble about production queue number is 7515.But this been happening for awhile in my account and not 'briefly' so I am not sure if its valid or not, anymore.
Kat

'They have to always turn a forum post into a badly written book that gives a headache and takes your iq points' - AO
Trentonus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 13:00
I normally set production queues for advanced resources once a day to run for a period of at least 24 hours. Over the last week I have logged to find my production queues mysteriously empty and some of the ones that weren't had strange quanties of resources in production that I know I didn't set - I set items to produce in multiples of 10, 50 or 100 - I keep finding 67 of 117  or 78 of 149 items remaining to be produced.
Between 10.00 ST and 13.00 ST this morning (10 September) most of the queues at one of my cities emptied.

Please sort this out.

Edited by Trentonus - 10 Sep 2012 at 13:27
Trentonus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 16:27
I have just performed a test to see if this problem was still present.
In a city with no advanced resource production in progress I set 2 small consignments of each advanced product to be produced.

I then set two upgrades of the flourmill to build/queue.

I then used prestige to clear the building queue.

When I looked at the advanced resource production queue the first consigments of saddles, leather armour and livestock had vanished.

This problem is not solved.

Buridan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 18:24
My production queues are also all over the place.  I don't have the time or the patience to set queues of less than one week in my cities and currently, although some of them seem to be behaving as advertised, most are running anywhere from a few hours up to 18 hours fast.  The production runs were set up yesterday and I guess many will finish over the next few days.

This might seem like a good deal, but I'm sure the advanced resources aren't appearing in inventory.  Meanwhile the basic resources are taken away right at the start.

Not impressed.
Durc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 19:41
My advanced production queue is also off.  I submitted a petition Ticket 7616 with the specifics.  Most of the queues that are off from the numbers I entered to be produced were set up between 09 Sep 16:55:36 and 10 Sep 14:28:55.    
God Of Atheism View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 20:02
I've had issues with this for months already, but the last few days it has been much worse. At first the amounts queued would just be a bit higher when upgrading, for example 4007 instead of 4000. Then it changed to being a bit more relatively, but lower, for example 198 instead of 200.

Now yesterday I found some of the build queues suddenly empty in my cities of Val Amon and Ekitua, in spite of having made sure there is more than a day queued a few hours earlier. In both, but especially the former, some of those empty queues were more than a week a few hours earlier. I don't think it did have anything to do with upgrading the building in this case. In the former only a new ('t3') resource remained queued.

EvilKatia View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 21:48
had the same issues Durc and God of Atheism I noticed it startedjust before trade v2 started
Kat

'They have to always turn a forum post into a badly written book that gives a headache and takes your iq points' - AO
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 00:04
I had a number of empty queues in a variety of cities last night.  So far as I could tell, I didn't get the resources that were supposed to be building.

Are we going to have to manually keep track of all resources that we build and use?  And submit petitions to try to get the system to cough up the resources that were supposed to be built or refund the raw materials?  Because that doesn't seem like much fun.
Trentonus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2012 at 00:51
It was extremely disheartening to watch consignments of sadddles, spears and bows in production 20 seconds before my hebalist leveled up suddenly evaporate into the ether.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic