Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Rare is my Mineral Rare? - Mineral Survey Data
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHow Rare is my Mineral Rare? - Mineral Survey Data

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Salararius View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 20:06
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Originally posted by Nesse Nesse wrote:

Per day? It takes 30 minutes to mine, according to Moguls earlier post. I haven't heard anything avbout how fast it regenerates but significanlty more than 1000 per day should be possible somehow....

My estimates were somewhat conservative.  The maximum number of miners in a city is 860 (with 21 miners guilds).  Honestly not many folks are going to be willing to dedicate an entire city to miners -- much less the multiple cities and/or players that would be required to make a mine completely efficient.  It would not be difficult to extract 10k silversteel a day, however.

I was saying that even if silversteel mines are controlled by people who are merely human (or dwarf/elf/orc) and do not dedicate every fiber of their being to producing silversteel, there will still be a lot of silversteel out there.

I thought the max would be 660?  50 for the first lvl 20 guild (w/ guild record keeping and guild administration) + 30 for 20 additional lvl 20 guilds (w/ guild administration) + 10 for guild bureaucracy?  Is that not how it works?

Ander View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 20:47
Originally posted by Salararius Salararius wrote:

I thought the max would be 660?  50 for the first lvl 20 guild (w/ guild record keeping and guild administration) + 30 for 20 additional lvl 20 guilds (w/ guild administration) + 10 for guild bureaucracy?  Is that not how it works?

yea, it reads like that only! Damn! I shouldn't have started that research!
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 21:31
The first level 20 miners' guild can house a maximum of 60 miners (20 x 2 with record keeping = 40), plus 10 from Guild Administration for being a level 20 building plus 10 from guild bureaucracy.

My reading of guild bureaucracy is you can recruit an extra 10 units in each guild, for 40 units in each additional guild.  I haven't finished Guild Bureaucracy yet, though.
dunnoob View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 23:31
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

My reading of guild bureaucracy is you can recruit an extra 10 units in each guild, for 40 units in each additional guild.
Do you mean 30?  And why did you say 21 guilds?  Counting all plots I ended up with 23; excl. castle, paddock, common grounds, and village pump.Confused

Update: 22, because the market place is required.

Edited by dunnoob - 18 Sep 2012 at 23:32
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic