Topic ClosedMilitary Overview display bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brisinger View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Military Overview display bug
    Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 14:41
This is just a minor bug, but the graph in the military overview doesn't match up with the total numbers shown below in the "Totals" section. I won't go into details, but for the graph, the defense against infantry and cavalry are shown to be the same. However, the totals show that the def vs cav is about 1k lower than that of def vs inf. For spears and bows, the graphs seems right.

Oh, and here's a non-related bug, so I feel. With Diplomatic Contingent, we are able to attach diplos to the army, but why are we allowed to attach the Scribes of Allembine (SP?) to the army? Aren't they for purely defensive? Not that anyone would want to do so though, haha.
Rohk View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 18:19
@Brislinger, you can attach Scribes of Allembine to an army because when you attach diplomats to an army, they are defending the army. So an army with a scribe or two would have a high defence against spies. I asked that in the Patch thread a couple of days ago. The answer is from TC.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 18:30
The defense against cavalry on the graph incorrectly reflects defense against infantry.  I have reported this in petition 6026.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic