Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The History of Illyriad (incomplete)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The History of Illyriad (incomplete)
    Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 23:57
I'm ready to read the next installment. It's been a long time. I hope Noki is considering writing it.

Something I'd like to request: the story behind the founding of the Dark Star Dominion. It may be that those players and that info is gone but if not, I'd sure like to read about it.
Bonfyr Verboo
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 04:32
Great Post! Clap
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StJude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 22:50
Sorry for the OT Noki! Good stuff this!
Flavius Aetius View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flavius Aetius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 21:26
Originally posted by StJude StJude wrote:

Is that you CV/Kurfist?

Indeed, like the Roman name?
Cry havoc and let slip the eagles of freedom - The Raven King
geofrey View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geofrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 21:22

Geofrey old friend! Howdy Sir.

A point of clarification, I have no idea if Gaia Nutella Tulips is still playing, but you got the wrong guy :(

We were able to stay one step ahead for two reasons. 1.) We placed an alt in the alliance led by Clavicus Vile's Orc alt, whose name I forgot. Since HAVOC was allied with Clavicus Viles's alliance, we could see your troop and diplomat movements. We also would sit and watch "chat" where information was fairly free flowing giving us an insight into plans.

To GNT's credit, he never betrayed Havoc. He was a fun loving guy and someone we loved dearly.

/For my homie

That fiend told me he was the spy. Fun spirited to the last! 

After the destruction of that town we were on very good terms until he stopped logging in for awhile. Nice to see you popping in here Jude. Can I expect you to declare war anytime soon? 

StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StJude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 19:01
Is that you CV/Kurfist?
Flavius Aetius View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flavius Aetius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 01:17

A point of clarification, I have no idea if Gaia Nutella Tulips is still playing, but you got the wrong guy :(

We were able to stay one step ahead for two reasons. 1.) We placed an alt in the alliance led by Clavicus Vile's Orc alt, whose name I forgot. Since HAVOC was allied with Clavicus Viles's alliance, we could see your troop and diplomat movements. We also would sit and watch "chat" where information was fairly free flowing giving us an insight into plans.

To GNT's credit, he never betrayed Havoc. He was a fun loving guy and someone we loved dearly.

/For my homie

It should have been Empire of Qingdao. 
Cry havoc and let slip the eagles of freedom - The Raven King
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StJude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 17:37

/For my homie
bansisdead View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bansisdead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 09:28
Great writing Geofrey, and thanks too the hard work of Noki and other contributors, alliances like AA, WE and BSH will not be lost in the annals of history.

Edited by bansisdead - 12 Jun 2014 at 09:36
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 00:37
Thanks very much, Geofrey- that's precisely what I was looking for.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic