Topic Closed1 sov claim, various sov structures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Thexion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 sov claim, various sov structures
    Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 09:03
+1 Although I suggested it here with other things before. 

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/sovereignty-ideas_topic2852.html
Mandarins31 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 10:47
 Just an other idea that could permit more flexibility.

I thought it would be interesting to be able to have different types of sov structures on a same sov claim; the number of lvls of sov structures still corresponding to the sov claim's lvl.

exemple: lvl 5 sov claim, with 1 lvl 2 jousting yard and 1 lvl 3 Farmstead.

When we delevel a sov claim, it would then work like for buildings destruction: the newest sov structure is the one that is demolished.

I had that idea, because in one city, i was imaginating having only sovs structures for units production... all at lvl 2. I dislike having sov structure for unit/adv ressources production higher than lvl 2, as after this lvl, it asks more and more basic ress production per lvl of structure.
Then, i though i would like to put some farmstead... i wouldnt have problems to claim a higher lvl of sovereignty on these spots, though, building a farmstead there would replace the sov structure already present. To compensate, i would have to build some lvl 3-4 of this sov structure (the one for units production speed); But for that, i would have to claim further sovs somewhere else, and build higher lvls of it... which would cost a harm.

So, i thought it was unfair and bit of unpleasant, and that a solution for that, for higher flexibility, would just be to be able to have more than one kind of sov structures per land claimed.

Though, thing to have in mind, is that, as i explained in my exemple, this idea can also bring the possibility to have less costy sovs in general, if used geniunely.
Good, or bad secondary effect, i dont know.

Edited by Mandarins31 - 13 Feb 2012 at 10:53
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic