Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA story by me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gimli Son of Groin View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 17:39
The future King woke up with a start, and took a deep breath in. He could still feel the blade slipping in between his ribs. He felt the place where the blade had pierced his skin, and he felt his smooth, not scarred skin. He breathed back out again as he realised that it was a dream. His mind started racing- who was Stifle? Was it a fore-dream? He started to get dressed, looked outside, and it was broad daylight. This spurred him on, and within a record of five and a half minutes, was downstairs, shaven and showered. He grinned as he recalled his previous record was 10 minutes.

As he entered the dining hall, he realised that everyone was already there and eating. He sprinted to get to his spot, as he saw the bacon and fried egg quickly advancing to his spot. He sat down and started to dish up kingly sizes of bacon and egg. He grinned to himself as he (yet again) remembered that he was a possible candidate to become the King. He started eating, all thoughts of the nightmare at the back of his mind.
Gilthoniel View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 17:56
Yeesh. Well I am glad he got to enjoy his breakfast Big smile
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 17:53
Lol...

After finishing his breakfast, Belthazor's face turned dark. Ryelle noticed this and asked, " What's wrong?"
He replied by saying, " I had a nightmare... I saw my friends around me being brutally slaughtered by the mages. I was killed myself, by a mage. Was it a fore-dream?" Ryelle after five minutes grumbled something that sounded like this , " Thelvesdontknowboutwhomanstuff." Belthazor, completely astounded about what she said, asked if she could repeat it. She repeated it and said slowly, " The Elves don't know about Human stuff." Belthazor understood this type of dialect and nodded in agreement.

Edited by Gimli Son of Groin - 03 Nov 2011 at 17:54
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 09:51
As the Council settled in, Belthazor stood up. He spoke like a King, speaking loudly and clearly. He did not bellow, but shouted loud enough for the entire assembly to listen. " I speak not only for myself, but also for many others- Orcs, Dwarves, Elves and Humans. I wouldn't be surprised if the Wizards would want a new King as much as we do." He continued, " The mages," he spat, " killed my cousin, King Hrothgar. I vote that we should choose a new King as soon as possible. I hear-by declare that I, Belthazor, cousin to Hrothgar should become one of the candidates to the throne."

A few people were astounded by what Belthazor said, while others merely smiled when he said this. Some elves started stroking their pale, shaven chins and started thinking how they could use this to their advantage. Interrupting their thoughts, Urgorr the Old, an ancient dwarf declared that they should have an anonymous vote. This kind of vote would take up to half a year and the economy would crumble if not for the Human Council which would make a vote on how to rule the surprisingly enough, the Human Kingdom.

Edited by Gimli Son of Groin - 29 Nov 2011 at 10:01
Belthazor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 14:18
Still waiting for a new update, Gimli...
We work in the Dark to serve the Light
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 09:41
Urgh... I always forget about the story... I will post later today...
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 17:27
It was a miracle that the Humans survived their first few years in the Kingdom of Illyria. They had found the Kingdom by luck. They sailed from the North and had arrived in the Elven Kingdom. The Elves had pitied them and had clothed and fed them. The Dwarves were outraged when they heard that the Elves, their allies had harboured such beings and fed them and clothed them and gave them a home. By doing this, the Elves lost all respect in their eyes. So the feud began, between the Dwarves and the Elves. The Dwarves were spiteful towards the Humans and therefore the Orcs, following their cousins examples, had also shunned the Humans, despising their very being.

The Humans were amazed to see the creatures from fairy tales and myths and legends. They had been on a ship to found a new colony anywhere, when a beast had come down from the skies and had burned their ships and everything but fifty young men and women had died or been burnt. The Elves, after hearing this so seemed fantasy, had informed the Dwarves and Orcs and an emissary from the Dwarves and the Orcs had come to the Elves. They discussed how the beasts had come back or how they had been awakened from the island where they had been staying- in peace, but they had threatened to go on the offensive if anyone had disturbed them. The Dwarves came up with the absurd idea that somehow the Humans had done it.

Within twenty hours, the Humans had been banished from the Kingdoms of each race until they had dealt with the beings that threatened Illyria. The destroying creatures had been banished from the entire planet, and a great reward was given to anyone who had found and killed one of the things. They were destructive. They were reptiles. They were killing machines. They were Dragons.

The Humans would be repopulating and making suitable accommodation for at least a thousand years. So they settled down in a place. The name had been lost to Dwarves, Elves, Orcs and now, Humans. They named it 'The Wastes' Because They found that they were reasonably far from the Middle Kingdom in which the Dwarves, Elves and Orcs lived in harmony with each other and Nature herself.

They stayed together, thinking that there was safety in numbers. They were wrong. The Dragons hunted them. They destroyed their homes, they destroyed almost all of the Humans. They scattered as the Dragons had swooped down from the sky and cursed themselves for not being more prepared for this. After some time, the Humans had regrouped. They set up a defensive system consisting of catapults and archers.
Gilthoniel View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 17:49

Dragons!
Good story Clap

Edited by Gilthoniel - 10 Dec 2011 at 17:57
Moraki View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 19:54
i like itClap