Author
LordBliss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 15:19
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Originally posted by Torn Sky Torn Sky wrote:

MILITARTY ACADEMY

I am so excited that the GMs have finally created a building for us to train ladies of the night. We can then populate our brothels with these Tarties and sit back and enjoy the revenues! The fact that the tarties are militant in their desire to work will only serve us better! We might even be able to sell "Instructor" spots at the Academy to the highest bidder?

Thank you GMs! ;)

LOL.  Clap .  don't forget to research pimping skills.  cause pimping aint easy baby. 
Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 18:08
Carpentry, Kiln, Foundry, Stonemason
I disagree that all are necessary - especially stonemason becomes worthless once your city grows to a large size. In several cities I have only one refinery building - namely the one which complements a natural deficit in resource plots. Once your mines all hit lvl 20 your food will (most often) be the determining factor for your economy, not wood, clay iron or stone.

Just wanted to add that.
Kilotov of DokGthung View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 19:18
i build res boosters as a "must have".
why dismiss more production? those are also good pop boosters
Gossip Boy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 19:26
i would like to differ from guys who are of the view that carpentry,kiln.......etc are not of much use.in my view these are pretty decent buildings to have as of now .
consider a city with 5*5plots now the maximum hourly production rate ever achievable in this city is 5*2538=12690 per hour which is not as much if u are having some 5 level 5 sovereignty claims for production buildings which will cost you 2400*5=12000 res./hr
now life with CKFS you now have an additional production of 12690*.4 which is nearly equal to 5200 res./hr which can give u an opportunity to have an additional production structure on your sovereign land +a substantial hourly production rate of around 3.5k/hr
and if still you ve doubts kindly continue reading.............
there are 25 plots in each city and as of now (reason for the previous as of now)there aren't 25 buildings which gives you a pop. of 1497 which these buildings give
and also you can make a lot of moneyEvil Smile by selling the advanced resources which you are making faster due to the production buildings on your sovereign land which will surely help you in maintaining your tax to a reasonable level(around 25%) while you can also support a sizable army at the same time
plz inform me if i missing  the plot somewhere

Edited by Gossip Boy - 29 Oct 2011 at 19:29
Gossip Boy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 19:28
Originally posted by Kilotov of DokGthung Kilotov of DokGthung wrote:

i build res boosters as a "must have".
why dismiss more production? those are also good pop boosters

well kilotov just said it in two lines while i was trying to convey it in my rather long post

Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 20:13
I no longer build for pop - build for efficiency/function - I think therein lies the difference :)

But you are right in building them while upping your pop is a priority - they do give a very nice boost at level 20.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic