FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAdvance Notice: New Buildings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
Author
Olek View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 03:28
I don't really think the vault makes much difference really, when you have some people sending 4000 thieves into cities and stealing resources without being caught, it becomes a joke, unless you have several thousand thieves and a few buildings and a spell directed at thieves, there is basically no way you can stop them.
In addition to the above, I think recruiting 4000 thieves from a population of 20000 is a bit much, the max diplo units should be a % of the population.

A bit off track here, but I think population should have been based on food, and stuctures should require free population to work, that way, existing poplulation could be recruited into the army or diplomatic Corp from free population, it would have avoided the problem of the negative food issue.
Cuddlefuzz View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 20:30
Apologies if this has already been answered.  Do the biome-specific warfare colleges boost all troops ever produced in the city, or only troops produced after the college is built?  The building description seems vague.
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 20:45
Originally posted by Cuddlefuzz Cuddlefuzz wrote:

Apologies if this has already been answered.  Do the biome-specific warfare colleges boost all troops ever produced in the city, or only troops produced after the college is built?  The building description seems vague.
All at at the currently level of the college

Edited by GM ThunderCat - 22 Nov 2011 at 20:46
Cuddlefuzz View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 21:39
Thank you!
Prometheuz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 16:08
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

Originally posted by Cuddlefuzz Cuddlefuzz wrote:

All at at the currently level of the college

Tier II Buildings were a great introduction into the mechanics of the game and the graphics are great. Thanks.

Since the biome warfare colleges appear to boost T1 and T2 troops I was wondering whether remainder of the buildings for T1 diplo's and troops will be scheduled for the next update ?
Grisna View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 20:22
Any more advanced notice on our remaining T2 buildings?  I am keen to play with the Mana Projector.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 04:50
Originally posted by Grisna Grisna wrote:

Any more advanced notice on our remaining T2 buildings?  I am keen to play with the Mana Projector.

Hi Grisna,

Good question, and it's ready to go (and has been for a while).

However, there's a reason why both the projector and the blights building haven't been released, and this is, plain and simple, because there's currently no defence against instant blights.

There's been some player talk about a forthcoming "Abjuration" defensive school of spells, and I can confirm that this is, indeed, in the works.   

Abjuration will also remove the whole "overcasting" way of doing things that currently exists, and the existing (and relatively unused due to overcasting) "Dispel Magic" spell will move into the new Abjuration school as both a personal spell as well as a remote spell.

Until Abjuration is out there, however, the last remaining buildings are unlikely to surface.

So "watch this space" is basically the message here. A lot of effort is going into magic atm, and we want it to be right and balanced.

SC
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 08:22
What about the commander building?
dspn23 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 16:17
i also want to know when it will come Smile
ansious for getting 2X the xp or something like that... Wink
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 18:56
lol, too bad we had to wait until after the tourney for that one! Even if the additional exp hadn't counted for the tourney, would have been a really nice bonus for our commanders.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic