Topic ClosedFarms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farms
    Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 13:04

Is there a way to build more then 5 farms? i ask this because at my biggest city with almost 10k pop. i have my taxes at 50% and even with all my farms at level 20 I dont think i will have a positive food production.

�I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend� - J.R.R. Tolkien
Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 13:14
The number of farms is determined by the food value of the tile you found your city one
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
tallica View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 17:37
Originally posted by Gemley Gemley wrote:

Is there a way to build more then 5 farms? i ask this because at my biggest city with almost 10k pop. i have my taxes at 50% and even with all my farms at level 20 I dont think i will have a positive food production.

For your first town you cannot (unless you destroy it and build a new one, which is silly). However if when you build your new town you place it on top of a spot that has more than 5 food (look at the deer, sheep, farm squares = 7 food) you will get how many food plots there are in your town. However, your town can only have up to 7 in any given res, also by gaining more in one type you lose some in another (if you find a spot that has 7 food, you're only going to have 3 in something else). Hope this helps!
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 20:53
I desire the ability to buy additional resource plots (food and other) with prestige.  

The discussion before was that it would create an imbalance for those with money - however, now that everyone has daily prestige, adding a resource plot (up to 7 max) for 25 (more or less) prestige would be AMAZING!  
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic