Kitsume View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 17:12
Kitsume View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 17:14
Our hero lives on...Nice how you accounted for the absence of diary entries! I am glad he has lived to write another day.
Yumeshi View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 22:05

May 15th 2011

When I woke up I was not sure how much time passed since I fainted, looks like years to me. Now I’m here, laid on a bed somewhere I don’t know, just how did I escape from that hell? I just remember Maat calling for me… I thought that maybe she would be there, sitting somewhere, but my expectations were too much; I was alone in that room.

A wooden ceiling, but this time it was polished, completely smooth; probably the work of an Illyriad human, it would be nice to meet them, maybe they aren’t that different from my usual self. I tried to stand up, but my body was so heavy, not even Seara was summoned when I thought about her. Did I lose the dragon’s power? I couldn’t even look at my hands to check it…

At least I could move my head a little, enough to see the room I was in. It was simple and tidy: A crystal mirror decorated with a black frame at one of the walls; a candle lamp hanging from the ceiling center; a close wardrobe at the other side of the room; and a small table at my side, with a plate full with food and a glass with water, I can’t even describe how hungry I was, but I just couldn’t reach it with my arms… damn I feel so weak… maybe I should sleep a little more…

Yumeshi View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 22:18

May 16th 2011

I’m still here, in this strange room I don’t entering in, but at least I could move now, not too much, but enough to do the basic thing. I noticed that my diary was at the table at my side, I don’t remember seeing it yesterday; but today there wasn’t any food there, so I killed the time writing on it, is been a long time since I did.

After a few minutes, which looked like hours to me, the door opened with a soft creaking sound, letting a young woman enter the room. She looked young, and maybe a bit shorter than me; she had a rather long hair, a bit curly, and a blue hair slide that keep her bangs from falling in front of her eyes. Her dress didn’t look like what I saw so far, a white top was covering her upper body and she was wearing trousers. Anyone would though of her as a boy, but those eyes… they could just be woman ones… so shiny and green… wait, greens?

Maat? – My voice came out really weak, but at least I could talk. She just answered by getting a chair closer to the bed and sitting on it, looking at me with attention – Wow, almost one week without awakening, I really thought you were a goner. – She said while her face showed a bit of skepticism on it. She pointed at my diary, now at my side on the bed – You really have interesting days lately, another world? That’s hard to believe… – She rubbed her eyes with a tired expression and continued – Well, either you really messed it at the town, be glad I rescued you instead of leaving your corpse to burn. But well, you still did something good, so I guess everything is good – Her speech was a bit inconsistent, I’m not really sure if the reason was tiredness or shyness.

Maat exit the room and came back with the same plate of food I saw yesterday, I asked her mostly joking if it was the same food as yesterday – of course it is, do you think food is easy to get here? I reheat it so just eat it before it gets cold again – I was a little speechless, she reheated it? But I’ve been here a few days, just how many times…? Yuck… this tastes like… I will better not say it, I will just say that it tastes bad; but yet I’m hungry, I could eat anything. In just a few seconds I devour the dish, and gulped down the water from the glass.

Even with all that food, I was still feeling weak, just what’s wrong with me? – You used the dragon’s energy too much time and without proper control, just like a child with a new toy, you really are stupid if you think there isn’t any repercussion; Just continue sleeping, eventually you will recover your vital energy – Did she knew about the dragon’s strange magic? I would like to ask her but I’m again falling sleep, looks like a full stomach makes me sleep heavier… hehe…

Aneirin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 22:35
Hmm Dragon energy. I could do with a bit of that Smile

Edited by Aneirin - 23 May 2011 at 11:18
Yumeshi View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 01:18

May 17th 2011

Again I wake up in this room, I still don’t know where am I, Maat didn’t told me yet, but at least I’m not burning in that city… damn I get goose bumps each time I think about it. Today I got a nice surprise, at first my body felt really heavy, I thought I couldn’t move again; but when I watched what was happening, I noticed Seara sleeping over me, now he was big enough to cover my whole stomach. I poke at his head softly, trying to wake him up, and look like it was enough because he started jumping and playing like a child.

My body was light again, looks like I recovered most of my energy. I sat down on the bed and stretch my arms, while the little dragon continued messing with everything he could get on his mouth. – That’s a weird pet you have there – Matt was leaning on the threshold of the door, observing me; It really creeps me out when she do that, is like she doesn’t even make a sound. She was wearing the same dress, but her hair was tied in a curly pony tail, it made her looks even more like a boy.

Looks like I took too much time looking at her and thinking to myself, because she clapped once to catch my attention. – So I guess that you already recovered, boy? – she asked me with a harsh voice, I stood up and continued stretching my body, all my articulations scream satisfy, just how much time was I laying on that bed? – Yeah, I feel really nice, and my name isn’t “boy”, I’m Yumeshi – She stood there looking at me, with a face that show me a painful indifference, then pointed at me – Well… Yumeshi… you should put something on, or are you being suggestive? – When I looked where she was pointing at, I noticed that I was completely nude. I cover myself awkwardly, not sure how to act against her attitude, just like Eres; are all the women on this world like that? She just let out a funny smile and turns her face to the other way, at least she was considerate.

I searched for my clothes but they weren’t anywhere, Maat told me that they were completely ripped at the battle with Arthur, but she has some guy clothes on the wardrobe and I could take it. I went to the plain looking wardrobe, being too conscientious of Maat presence even if she wasn’t looking. I just picked the first I saw, a white shirt that was a little big on me and a pair of dark green pants, with a cord acting as a belt. “Luxurious clothes” I thought, I don’t think I want to know where she got these; they have a strange smell on them.

She guided me out of the building; I thought it was bigger because of the room space, but it just had a corridor and another room, a strange place to live. When we were out, i could see a few of the same houses; when I asked her Maat why they had those shapes, she told me they were used mainly as hideouts, there were hidden stairs in each room that leads to a labyrinth where people could run when bandits attack their homes; the house size was too let the bandits enter and exit faster, so they wouldn’t notice the secret stairs. It was a curious setting, but i wonder why so much security, this region is having problem with different factions just like in Keppen? Looks like this world loves war too…

Maat guided me through a few streets; the area was quiet normal if you ignore the building strange shapes, wide and short. I tried to start a conversation with Maat a few times in our walking, but her answers were fast and concise, I wonder if she was avoiding me for a reason in particular. After a few minutes, she stopped in front of a building, not different from the rest; when I asked her the reason to stopped, she pointed in a place of the wall and told me to watch closely; there was a sign carved on it that I didn’t noticed at first, it was really small and didn’t outstand from the wall, but it was familiar… a vertical eye…

Once we were inside the building, Maat uncovered a trapdoor in one of the room – If we were going to the labyrinth we could have used any house… – I said to her with irritation on my voice, I wasn’t too happy to walk for minutes, almost hours, after staying so much without moving. She just told me to follow her into the trapdoor, and so I did.

The underground was illuminated by a row of light spheres spread through the galleries, I could sense strong magic coming from them; I wonder if this is the work of one or a few wizards. The way continued for a while, but it surprised me that there weren’t any crossways; I thought this was meant to be a net connecting all the houses. The way ended in a big underground hall that remind me of the one from the forest, maybe they have something in common; I wanted to comment it with Maat, but she stopped me and told me to wait there, while going inside the hall, covered by darkness.

Iuvenise warrior wizard, Maat, reporting from her mission – She said while kneeling on the floor of the dark hall, at first I thought she went nuts, talking alone and kneeling to no one, but then I heard a voice echoing through the hall – Iuvenise Maat, how went the black magic inspection at “midnight refuge”? – I tried to knew where the voice were coming from, but I just could see a black curtain on my front – As the council suspected, there was a ritual taking place in the city. I arrived just when it was finishing and successfully stopped the caster; unfortunately he was just a mercenary using a pre-programmed artifact linked to his life force, the ritual necessary to stop the artifact require of a large quantity of time, so I casted a shield around me and focused on the cancelation. – She stopped for a moment and turned her head in my direction, telling me to kneel at her side. I did as she asked, a little embarrassed and then she continued.

The cancellation was going smooth, no problems so far; until an unknown source of energy went through it like nothing – She said while pointing at me – I was still on my concentration mode, but tried to talk to this person, he mistook me for the ritual caster and attacked me, breaking my concentration. The mercenary took advantage of the shield breaking, and started his attack; I protected the civil and was badly hurt, I hereby apologize for that mistake – She stopped again, maybe waiting for an answer from whoever she was talking to; but there was none, so she continued – With my concentration broken and injured, I couldn’t confront the enemy; the civil fought and finished him, following my petition, ending the ritual – Looks like she ended her report, she kept her mouth shut for a while. Then the voice resonated again, without showing any kind of expression in his tone – You did the right choice, but must learn to protect with a constant shield. About this young one… well I guess is better if I show myself.

What I saw after that… well, I will write it tomorrow…

chas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 15:45
but i want to know now though hehehe 
lorre View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 17:03
and where is the part i r in? :(
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 18:08
After me lorre :p
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Celebcalen View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 23:42
Can I be a as well