FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTD's Tips for New Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 21:10
The_Dude, I cannot believe Llyorn genuinely intended to cause offense or hurt your reputation.  I know with fair certainty that he was drunk enough last night to behave unseemly, and have not heard from him since.  All I know is that he was rather incoherent and seems to have been rather ornery.  It's a poor excuse I know, but an isolated incident of poor judgement nevertheless.  I would respectfully request that you consider this a personal matter, and not one involving Harmless.

For the record, I know who Llyorn's alt is and can declare with absolute certainty that The_Dude is not.

I also seriously doubt Thundercat understood what was happening or the intent of your edit, and only wished to preserve valuable content.  I don't really understand your intent myself.  Llyorn's statement is no credible claim to credit for your work, and removing it makes little difference.  However I respect your right to do so, and believe Thundercat will as well, once he returns.  (Though he is under no obligation--technically, the TOS give Illyriad ownership of your post.)
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2011 at 22:51

Very helpful post OP for new players removed at the request of the user, due to some completely (imo) absurd internal politicking to the detriment of the game.

We've, with great regret, unstickied and locked this very useful guide.

Of course, if any other enterprising player wishes to retrieve the guide from the google cache and re-paste it in the forum, we'd be delighted, and will doubtless sticky it as it's very useful indeed, and that way we GMs can avoid accusations of helping another alliance "Win" something.

Very sad, this whole thing...

SC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic