illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOperation Cleanse!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operation Cleanse!
    Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 20:51
Operation Cleanse is now running!

The current government running Illyriad has to removed from office. H?, do not let them fool you, they are evil beyond words. H? needs to be removed from their office of power and soon. These evil players feel they need to control every aspect of the game. This includes controlling what is said on the forums and what is said in global chat.

Look at the cost of gold they make their allies spend to just become a NAP and even Confederation! Does that not pose as greed to you? Greed is another form of evil they try to use onto other alliances and players. Must I say, will a true friend make you put up so much gold just to become allies? I say no!

Look at the tournament, they had to go beyond the rules of the tournament and started to attack Invictus by diplomat and magic attacks. They are willing to cheat at any costs to win and even threaten alliances that pose a threat to them even if it is a game. Their win in the tournament should have an * by it for cheating. Much like they used an add-on (a cheat) to overtake the White Company.

They created the training alliance T? as a way to fool the community they are helping the game. That is further from the truth, that alliance is merely used to sway new comers to become PRO H?. Brainwashing players is what they are good at, and threatening players is what they excel with.

You may think they are a peaceful alliance, but H? has been responsible for sending more players to quit the game compared to any other alliance.

Have you had enough of being controlled by H?, I say yes. It is time to change the community for the better.

Operation Cleanse!
King EAM View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 21:11
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Operation Cleanse is now running!

Look at the cost of gold they make their allies spend to just become a NAP and even Confederation! Does that not pose as greed to you? Greed is another form of evil they try to use onto other alliances and players. Must I say, will a true friend make you put up so much gold just to become allies? I say no!

Operation Cleanse!

LMAO!!! They paid CrowB not the other way around!
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"
Attila the Hun View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 21:21
[20:51] <King EAM>Its hard to understand until you are a Crow really
guessign from above that statement is pretty true :[p
It's just a game. :)
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:30
After we're done destroying Harmless? we need to make an alliance named Justin Bieber and all hold hands and sing "Baby Baby Baby OoOoOoOoOoOo!" in celebration.

Oh and they didn't cheat, diplo, magic and military attacks on players cities were allowed within the tournament. The GMs stated we made the rules of what was acceptable as a tactic. It was obviously decided that what Harmless? did was not an acceptable tactic and it was worked out between H? and VALAR. I really don't see why you'd take offense to it LH.

Actually, now that I think about it. The exploit you pulled off with DUNE was closer to cheating than anything else.

Edited by Brids17 - 02 Mar 2011 at 22:32
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:35
Has anyone counted the days since he promised to leave...

And for any outsiders, or new players to this game, diplo attacks were NOT forbidden in the tournament!
We just agreed AFTER the attacks, that the war should stay at the Tournament squares, and then BOTH sides stop actions! (I'm a member of Invictus btw. so slightly more insight in that than LH).

Just wanted to prevent newbies to get strange ideas, perhaps it's catching Confused
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:37
Does cleanse mean, LH is tidying his, as he has spare time now?  LOL
jamieh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:40
I heard that HM wrote a program that makes your monitor hypnotize you and then H? can control your mind. They are only playing this game so they can make an army of hypnodroids to carry out their bidding as they are really a major mafia syndicate bent on world domination!!
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 22:53
Hmm... yes, there's kind of a logic in it...

At least more logic than in LH's posts...  
But don't disturb me from looking at those strange turning circles at my monitor! Wacko
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 23:21
Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

Hmm... yes, there's kind of a logic in it...At least more logic than in LH's posts...   But don't disturb me from looking at those strange turning circles at my monitor! Wacko

And I am still baffled as your whole forgive your enemies, but remember their names thing...

I feel kind of lucky I have a few forum stalkers in Lawn, you, and G0Ds... maybe I can add LadyLuvs also.

The point of the matter is, evil is rampant in this game.

Time to cleanse the evil with H?.

The war against Greed has begun.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 23:24
Fellow Illyriad players and the new. Do not be fooled by these trolls false statements.

Do you want a world filled with greed and cheaters? If so, allow H? to rule Illyriad.

Do you want a world filled with no greed and no cheaters? Remove H? from the game and create a better Illyriad.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic