Topic ClosedOperation Cleanse!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 18:24
Ehm... just to hang on that...
...that H? hype machine, is that that thing with the circles on the monitor?     Wacko

And that puppet thing finally got me to understand, where that strings on my wrists lead to...
(I already wondered Cool).
And I'm pretty sure I don't speak for VIC, as I actually do write, and if evryone in VIC would post in here, it would get a bit lengthy...

I'll keep on saying nothing to LH again (as I said already), that posts in here were just to clarify VIC's official relationship to H? (Yes, they are official, as you could read them in quite some posts of the last few month...).
Well, reading the nonsense following every (even more nonsense!) post of LH is some fun, too, but hey mates, that running gag (named LH Tongue) runs out of steam a bit, it really gets boring (and wasn't that funny in the first place either).
Just let that blownup sour looser talk hot air. If we put him into the cellar, we could use him as a central heating system LOL.
So gags finished, mouth shut, I'll find me some more intelligent post, preferable one with no LH in it (that being obviously a requirement for intelligent posts Wink).

So kindly (to all people, with some well known exceptions)
Hora

PS: I think I'll be kindly to ATH most of the time, and have decided to answer his more sensible posts again, so there aren't that many players on the exception list anymore Wink
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 22:15
LOL. Well operation 'Cleanse' appears to be a raging success with how many participants at last count....? Oh yeah: Zero. LOLLOL

What do they do in high school these days? "LOSER!" *Coughs* LOLLOL
Attila the Hun View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 22:50
hey loj be nice...thats insulting to losers
It's just a game. :)
sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 01:08
LH... you did not read the full post judging by the quote, and you are just and idiot (yes that's right, an IDIOT) who is being, well, an idiot, and if i find your new accounts name, i will probably personally siege you off the map and out of the game. now just shut up! i feel a little sick talking to this loserDead
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Originally posted by sityviper sityviper wrote:

it may be true that h? has driven more people to quit

See even someone in support of H? admits the very truth that H? has indeed had more player's quit compared to any other alliance. Cleanse this EVIL (H?) from Illyriad.

Change is for the better!

Operation Cleanse!

by the way, i did say that, but the people who quit were people who would affect the game's new players... lets do some math here... i forgot which alliance, and i dont feel like looking it up, but an alliance had threatened many new players, and said join or die... how many people would have quit if h? hadn't joined the fight? more than they have sieged to the ground or till they quit. so just give it up!!

Edited by sityviper - 04 Mar 2011 at 01:14
.i...V.... 3
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 01:25
The Mal Motshans [TMM] is one example. Lead bye Nige and his many alternate accounts
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:05
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

The Mal Motshans [TMM] is one example. Lead bye Nige and his many alternate accounts

Lead bye????

If there is one thing I liked about Nige, it was the fact he did not like The_Dude. Nige gets a +1 in my book. It seems like most of the players I did not get a long with came from that quadrant alliance and the Medieval Knights.    

Never agreed with that TMM war... Never really understood why so many alliances had to get involved when in reality H? could have taken care of it themselves. Like I said in my review, when players are told of a guaranteed win in this game, they will offer their hand. If their is any risk involved, they cry a river and will not help. I felt nothing was wrong with them wanting to take on one country. They made a mistake by not picking a country far enough away. In truth, the community likes peace and will react in a mob fashion whenever anything disturbs their peace. Nige, for whatever reason did not realize that, but I am pretty sure he now has a good feeling of what can be done in this game.

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place. That is one of the reasons why Ottar left.

It is so funny and amazing how much this player base wants to control opinion in this game. That motivates me to continue with my strong opinions. And I am against all that are for control of opinions.

sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:11

Lead bye????

If there is one thing I liked about Nige, it was the fact he did not like The_Dude. Nige gets a +1 in my book. It seems like most of the players I did not get a long with came from that quadrant alliance and the Medieval Knights.    

Never agreed with that TMM war... Never really understood why so many alliances had to get involved when in reality H? could have taken care of it themselves. Like I said in my review, when players are told of a guaranteed win in this game, they will offer their hand. If their is any risk involved, they cry a river and will not help. I felt nothing was wrong with them wanting to take on one country. They made a mistake by not picking a country far enough away. In truth, the community likes peace and will react in a mob fashion whenever anything disturbs their peace. Nige, for whatever reason did not realize that, but I am pretty sure he now has a good feeling of what can be done in this game.

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place. That is one of the reasons why Ottar left.

It is so funny and amazing how much this player base wants to control opinion in this game. That motivates me to continue with my strong opinions. And I am against all that are for control of opinions.

just PLEASE shut up, you are annoying me...Censored
.i...V.... 3
Lord Jon Flamont View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:17

Small alliances and small players in this game have no place.

I find this funny. Being a small player in a small alliance, I have received nothing but positive support from the players of illyriad, including that of several Harmless? members. I have encountered games where the top allaince has complete control of all things, including the forums and chat. In these games, the new players are immediately attacked if they show their face on either asking for help. The fact that you were attacked by a high-ranked alliance has added an immense bias to your thought processes, and I recommend that you try to see the real truth- that no one is being wronged in this game- except those who you insult with your presence.
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:21
"Loser!" *coughs*
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 02:22
Originally posted by sityviper sityviper wrote:

Lead bye????

just PLEASE shut up, you are annoying me...Censored

And another thing I would like to point out is that I am the KING OF OPINIONS in this game!

I am not sure where you come from or who you are. All I know is whenever I look in the mirror, I see a very good looking guy that is filled with perfection.

If you are not good looking at all, I recommend you check out this YOUTUBE video to help you deal with difference of opinions and hopefully like yourself more. I am here to just play this game. So do not plan on me fixing the many corrupt minds in this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWQkaZOt_8&feature=related
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic