illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOperation Cleanse!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Operation Cleanse!
    Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:50
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

I just got an offer for a job in my field and it is great job and full-time!!!!!

I am sorry for being a jerk to you all. I just got out of a bad relationship for over a year and was frustrated over my job search.

I took this on you all and I am sorry. My luck for the past two years has finally changed!!!!!

Sorry again for being a jerk.

ok then... Clap
.i...V.... 3
Attila the Hun View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:12
ok let me put a smiley face in here.Smile. if you are lieing to us heres another one Thumbs Down
It's just a game. :)
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:07
I just got an offer for a job in my field and it is great job and full-time!!!!!

I am sorry for being a jerk to you all. I just got out of a bad relationship for over a year and was frustrated over my job search.

I took this on you all and I am sorry. My luck for the past two years has finally changed!!!!!

Sorry again for being a jerk.
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 18:57
Vertigo is a great song from U2
I see Vertigo is also from WI, USAShocked
And i thought we was the only onesWacko
HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 14:48
The troll is just an excuse we all use to start talking.  That's why the topic keeps drifting all over the place.
Vertigo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 08:17
Successful troll is successful
I reject reality and substitute my own
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 21:56
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Lol. But, for the record, all the random flags we attacked were largely after we felt confident that our 3 were good to go and we freed up our members to attack whomever they wished...

Which is quite similar to what we did only we didn't start attacking other flags until we knew we weren't going to be able to defeat the peace armies at 0|500. Originally we went for -500|500, since that flag was closest to us but scout reports later showed curse to have over 30,000 troops there, so we moved to 0|500 instead. The only exception to this was Oolon, who managed to take and hold -500|0 by himself and we later ended up sending troops there once it became clear we wouldn't be able to hold out against peace.

Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 20:29
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

However, I do not have to take what you said so seriously since you were a complete and total moron when it comes to strategy in that tournament at least. I like your strategy of sending troops to every flag, not really idiot.

H?, even though I despise them, I have much respect for them in regards to their strategy in game and for the tournament. They know what it takes to win and are not stupid enough to make such stupid mistakes as you when it comes to strategy because they know their limits.

Translation: "mCrow strategy sucks! They're an alliance of only 600k and managed to hold onto the 0|500 flag and fight off Peace armies despite being less than half the size of them. They're so dumb cause they held multiple flags hur hur.

Oh, now I need to suck up to Harmless? because I realized they'll siege me to the ground if they ever find out I have another account, what better place to do it but in a thread against them! So yeah, H? you guys are awesome. I mean, attacking every flag is a brilliant strategy! Hey..that's funny...it's the same strategy as mCrow only you guys had the armies to pull it off..."

Lol. But, for the record, all the random flags we attacked were largely after we felt confident that our 3 were good to go and we freed up our members to attack whomever they wished...
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 16:17
I think that this will be my last post here, because it is quickly turning into childishness.
People,  ignore Lionz Heart. He will grow bored, and since there is no actual way to ban him we must ban him ourselves. It would be good if we could block people's post, but...
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 15:50

However, I do not have to take what you said so seriously since you were a complete and total moron when it comes to strategy in that tournament at least. I like your strategy of sending troops to every flag, not really idiot.

H?, even though I despise them, I have much respect for them in regards to their strategy in game and for the tournament. They know what it takes to win and are not stupid enough to make such stupid mistakes as you when it comes to strategy because they know their limits.

Translation: "mCrow strategy sucks! They're an alliance of only 600k and managed to hold onto the 0|500 flag and fight off Peace armies despite being less than half the size of them. They're so dumb cause they held multiple flags hur hur.

Oh, now I need to suck up to Harmless? because I realized they'll siege me to the ground if they ever find out I have another account, what better place to do it but in a thread against them! So yeah, H? you guys are awesome. I mean, attacking every flag is a brilliant strategy! Hey..that's funny...it's the same strategy as mCrow only you guys had the armies to pull it off..."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic