Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

email interface

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liberty6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 04:27
what about a forward i mean the leaders of an allaince could then forward messages to each other instead of copying and pasting. or if your a (clears thought) a spy you could then forward the messages frome the alliance your spying on to you contact.
whats happened to the world? if intelegent life came to earth is RL would they consider us intelligent or not? probably not!!!!
sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sityviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 20:02
Originally posted by Rattlesnake Rattlesnake wrote:

"Your caravan just got bitch slapped at a resource site on 55|55. Click there to see the wreckage."

lol, hope my caravans dont get bitch slapped, i'de have to return the favor LOL
§.i.†.Ą.V.‡.¶.€.® 3
Kelis View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 21:36
This thread was started in March. Has the email system been improved since this topic was first brought up?

Pretty discouraging...
Kelis
liberty6 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liberty6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 03:46
no it hasn't but i am sure the gms are busy this might be coming out in the new user interface though.
whats happened to the world? if intelegent life came to earth is RL would they consider us intelligent or not? probably not!!!!
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 19:43
Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

Archive with tagging--useful for record keeping, i.e. email shows what resources player B lent me, tagged as 'debt'.  Also allows me to clear out my inbox of old information without losing it outright.

Trash can:  I've already noticed that "deleted" messages still exist in the database, and can still be reached by URL if you remember the MsgID.  Given that, we might as well have a chance to correct accidental deletions or read deleted email if it's really important.  I like the idea of email that can't be truly deleted either.  Incorruptible paper trails can help keep people honest.

I thought this was my original idea until I read it here.  I would like to see the archiving feature so I will only see new mail when I open the page.
I am a Machine.
scaramouche View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scaramouche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:50
erm....ok...well shows you how outta touch ive been with the forums..i was about to come on here to start a new thread about the crap mail system we have to put up with, but seems this idea has already been considered by most people already.

well i havent time to read all posts but from the few i have read shows my feelings and ideas have already been put forward, so im gonna leave this in your hands and just mention im completely for any improvements to it and im right behind you guys ...:)
skam2423 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skam2423 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 02:01
I like the ideas, except there in addition to the delete button with the selection, it would be handy to have a button that gives the player options on receiving certain mails in the first place - the one in particular that is annoying is the harvesting ones.  Since tend to get 2 copies for the moment, one in green and one in blue (I know with slight differences, but I am sure most would prefer to only have one).

But thanks anyway, enjoying the game.
Uaithne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uaithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 02:50
I would like to reiterate the need for both the ability to delete sent emails as well as eliminating the notification emails since we are also getting notifications.   Not only for organization purposes but also for privacy issues. 
vodkasoda View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vodkasoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 18:53
Can I please make a suggestion as well, regarding the Mail system ... where we currently have the 10 options along the top, can we have an eleventh one, entitled Keep or Archive, where we can move E:Mails that we want to keep ? They would NOT show up under any other tab so could not. therefore, be deleted accidentally ...
vodkasoda View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vodkasoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 18:45
Also ... when I open an E:Mail, I currently have to go back to the full list of E:Mails & choose to delete it ... can we not have a Delete button on each Mail that will delete it & automatically Open the next mail ?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic