Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

email interface

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 09:02
Merging new thread on this into this thread.
Ivorich Von Forge View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ivorich Von Forge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 05:59
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

... let's call this thread the 'official' list of everything we want in the mail system.

Multi-recipients? Not to be confused with alliance mail. This is for mass-mailing members of various alliances or no alliance at all. For example: "Ivorich Von Forge, Ulrich Heintz, GM Stromcrow" would send a duplicate of the mail to all three individuals, even if not in the same alliance.
Ivorich Von Forge View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ivorich Von Forge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2010 at 11:41
Mail forwarding would be nice, too
Deviant Hag View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deviant Hag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 18:47
Hi, Would it be possible to have a little arrow or whatever to go to the next message, or even better, a delete button so that we can delete that message and the next one just pops up. Thanks.
fieries View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 20:48
I think that having folders in the mail area would be very helpful. You would be able to sort threw your mail and keep the ones u need separate so you don't delete on accident
Candls View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 20:55
I agree it all too easy to delete  wanted mail under the all tab when simply trying to get rid of the system messages.

Perhaps a save option as an alternative/addition
strives View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 09:16
i suggest an option to delete all messages currently viewed ingame. there are 25 messages or so on each page. seeing that you get a lot of messages every hour it is annoying to read or mark each one so you can delete them. an option mark all on page would be useful. 
yes, i am a lazy ass who finds it boring to mark 50 messages per hour. 
Tubana View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tubana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 09:23
A good suggestion, another would be to be able to delete the message from the screen that you read it on so you can read then hit delete as apposed to read, go back to messages and then delete it.
MFrance View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MFrance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:08

About the automatic messages when we harvest, I don't know about the other players, but personnally I don't care when my caravans start harvesting and are finished harvesting. What I'd like to know is when they are back home (because I'm waiting for them). And of course I want to receive when there's an interruption.

Also, when a trade offer is accepted.. would it possible that all important info stands in the title of the message, so I don't have to open it to find out.. Something like: "Your trade offer of 4 books vs 500 woods has been accepted by Player123". Then I know everything I have to know and delete it on the spot.

..MFrance
joekewl View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joekewl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 17:26
The ability to forward a message would be great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic