Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

email interface

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Assendous View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Assendous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 10:37
Here's an Idea, and I may just be spit-balling, but I noticed we cant have a seperate file to put saved msgs or contacts of interests.... I constantly have to go look through my sent or have my inbox loaded, which I hate doing either. Perhaps if we had the ability to have folders we could send certain messages to these folders and make the inbox much more organized..... I don't know just a thought that I've been wondering about.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 07:06
Could it be possible to have a "save as draft" option on mail?  As it is, I have to flip out of mail to send people resources or do other tasks.

I would also like to be able to sort mail by sender or recipient.  Also the ability to copy mail to multiple recipients.

Thanks!

Edited by Rill - 02 Nov 2011 at 07:11
Dhenna View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 10:19
And personal customizable folders, PLEASE!
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 22:02
+1 Dhenna
Calael View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Calael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 00:04
I think that it would be helpful to have a delete button within each message individually. Oftentimes i will be in a message and want to delete it, but in order to do that i have to go back to the inbox screen, check the box, and then delete the message. It's for this reason that i believe it would be much easier to simply put a button in the message itself.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 00:08
yes, a delete button on the mail would be handy
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunStorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 19:09
I was about to begin a new post about the e-mail interface when I ran across this.  So, just like everyone else, I am adding my two cents worth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forwarding and Replying on all messages should attach the original sender / receiver name. 
e.g.
> FW: Scout Mission to -------- Completely Successful!
> Received: 12 Mar 2012 18:07
> Sent By: System
> Sent to SunStorm

> Original Message:

Then if I forwarded this to Billy Joe Bob --> who forwards it to GM Stormcrow --> who is about to forward it along to someone else = it would look like this:
e.g.
> FW: FW: FW: Scout Mission to -------- Completely Successful!
> Received: 12 Mar 2012 18:35

> Sent By: Billy Joe Bob
> Sent To: GM Stormcrow

> Original Message:

Hey GM Stormcrow, Billy Joe Bob just sent me this message of SunStorm's scout report - thought you should take a look...

>> FW: FW: Scout Mission to -------- Completely Successful!
>> Received: 12 Mar 2012 18:34
>> Sent By: SunStorm
>> Sent To: Billy Joe Bob

>> Original Message:

Billy Joe Bob, take a look at this!

>>> FW: Scout Mission to -------- Completely Successful!
>>> Received: 12 Mar 2012 18:07
>>> Sent By: System
>>> Sent to SunStorm

>>> Original Message:
And so on and so forth....

Text messaging allow cell-phone users to "lock" a message.  These messages cannot be accidentally deleted unless someone goes through the process of un-locking them.  Please develop this feature for in game messages so someone can confidently click the "select all" box and delete system messages they no longer need (whether read or unread) without the fear of deleting something important in the process. 

Originally posted by HonoredMule HonoredMule wrote:

add a "Human messages only" category.
Wow, that pretty racist...  fine then, I would like the opposite.  I would like a feature to filter out "Dwarf messeges" while still allowing Elf and Orc messages through.

(That last one is a joke and HM is being quoted out of context...Please don't take it serious - and if you are a Dwarf, please don't attack.)  (^_^)
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

TSGH-RJS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSGH-RJS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2012 at 11:45
  Not sure if this has been mentioned but a notes option where you could write/ save/ edit notes on individual players/ locations would be great.
Rorgash View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rorgash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:43
+1 good thing, has been bothering me quite abit
taos3 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taos3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:54
Maybe instead of building all this stuff in Illy itself. You should implement a commercial mail solution. Restricting it to illy players only.  

Otherwise this all seems a bit like chopping down the elm tree.

T3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic