FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Grego View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 14:50
What will happen to you, allready happened to Tubana. Some crews are like pirates. Shouldn't turn back to your mates :)
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 14:56
Lionz you need some perspective.
1, Iduna only used Magic and Diplo as a response to your sieging an alliance member. Inactive or not is irrelevant.
2. She is sieging your towns due to your quite reprehensible verbal tirade yesterday.

Both of these actions Iduna is but responding to a situation you created. Yes you've apologized (which I think was a mature and admirable step) but that does not excuse your behavior.

You've no one to blame but yourself.
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 15:02

Edited by Lionz Heartz - 02 Feb 2011 at 19:13
Grego View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 15:37
I wanted to take abandoned Crow city, after I left them. I thought I have right to do that, because I invited that player, and he was my closest neighbour. 3ft3 destroyed my sieging army. So, after you give up leadership, you become irrelevant. Same as in RL.  Lucky for me, 3ft3 wasn't so feisty.
Iduna View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 16:02
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

Here I call upon the players in the alliance Curse of the Wolves. I have not done any horrible act to deserve siege onto my towns. If this could happen to me, this can happen to any member in the Curse alliance. Do you think it is right for such a leader to treat a former member like this that has done nothing but everything for the Curse alliance? For any player in my alliance that likes me, I ask you to use your voice now and prevent a petty attack on a player that did nothing but support every player in the alliance.

C'mon now I even chose the location for the alliance. The area I reside in was my idea and allowed other members to move next to me.

So when I decide to leave the alliance on my own terms, is this reason enough to siege a person's town?

I have tried to mail Iduna about possible naps and confeds before but she would never respond back to me with an answer.

A day ago she attacked my towns with magic and diplomats, I then gave her a mail about it. She denied the whole thing. And then based on some of her comments about naps not being able to attack her on global chat etc... I figured it was her and some Curse members that attacked me. I went public on global about the attacks. She then was quick to admit to doing those attacks and began to mock me as a cry baby etc... If I remember right, I am pretty sure anyone would get upset over such attacks. This mockery took me over board and I threw some insults at her in retaliation. She then threatened to siege all of my towns over it. This then led me to go public in the forums about what had happened.

I know many players in this game should be able to relate to my side of the story and should start to think right now if they should put out 100% effort for their alliance. If you leave your alliance, a leader can then siege you over it. The siege of my towns be her and her alliance, will make such events a standard for any player that leaves an alliance.

If any of you feel this is wrong by any means, please speak up.

Any member in Curse, I give fair warning that what is happening to me could very well happen to you in the future.       

What is happening right now is the result of your own actions and behaviour.
Like I said before, others have left the alliance before you and they are doing just fine.
Try to reflect your comments about me onto yourself and maybe, just maybe, you will come to see that what we are doing now is for the best of both sides.
Actually, we are doing you a favour by removing you from the Curse cluster, into the corner of the map where you will be able to thrive and rebuild with a pretty advanced city.

At first I was very mellow by just reacting with some magic and diplo's and I was about to leave it at that, but after your display yesterday on GC that ship had sailed.

What is to say that you won't start acting like this again ?
This is not a first time occasion and you have just pushed it too far.

There is no going back anymore and I can tell you that I have full support from my alliance, no need for you to try and work on there loyalty towards Curse.
This also reflects how people feel about the way you have treated them on several occasions.

Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 16:22

Edited by Lionz Heartz - 02 Feb 2011 at 19:14
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 16:27
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

So in the end I do not wish ill will onto anyone in this game no matter what. I was upset and now I have cooled down. I will look back at this game as a positive instead of a negative.

Signing off for the last time...

Divine Redemption and Lionz Heartz

Weren't you leaving?

Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 18:17
Originally posted by Iduna Iduna wrote:

Actually, we are doing you a favour by removing you from the Curse cluster, into the corner of the map where you will be able to thrive and rebuild with a pretty advanced city.

I originally wasn't going to post since it seems like you are both at fault here however I can't leave this alone. Please explain to me how destroying a player of 16339 population would be beneficial to them. If anything, it would only be encouragement to quit the game.
waylander69 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 18:43
Im with Brids on this, unless your going to pay for his prestige to rebuild his city and give him the resources to do it  he does not start in a new area with a pretty advanced city, yes he keeps the research he has done but nothing more...
lokifeyson View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 20:09
and he would only keep research for his capital, if all his towns get taken out, correct?

so yeah, you could just try and get along for a bit, isn't there maybe goin to be another move? or at least more moving options in the future...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic