Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Players & Territorialism after the "Move"
    Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 00:10
Originally posted by CranK CranK wrote:

Honour in attacking these players thats are not even a 10th your size? And its honourable that you don't use thiefs? LOL!? Its like... you are unarmed, so I will not use this shotgun. I will stab you with this knife instead.

I did not say he was honorable for attacking small players.
And yes i would kill you with a knife if you were unarmed, unless i was in a hurry to get somewhereLOL
CranK View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 18:11
Honour in attacking these players thats are not even a 10th your size? And its honourable that you don't use thiefs? LOL!? Its like... you are unarmed, so I will not use this shotgun. I will stab you with this knife instead.
Zangi View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 18:06
Originally posted by G0DsDestroyer G0DsDestroyer wrote:

Well if what he says is true that he doesn't use diplomats, then at least he has some honor. I will give him that. He needs to consider other players though.

Hah.  Honor.

Who's brand of honor are we talking about? 
Cause I'm sure others have a different perception of what is honorable, dishonorable and neither.
I know mine is quite different.
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 17:24
Well if what he says is true that he doesn't use diplomats, then at least he has some honor. I will give him that. He needs to consider other players though.
Noryasha Grunk View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 21:42
hI can't stand dese types of guys. A fights a fight and dats fun, but dese guys? Deys vot ve like to call big jerks.

hI'd be happy to help a little, hya? But ve are about as far avay from dem as ve could be, so hI don't tink dere's much hI can do.

Edited by Noryasha Grunk - 31 Oct 2010 at 21:45
some random guy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 20:46
starry- maybe you should explain the concept of niceness to him Wink.
Soon, very soon, my name will become synonymous with chicken alfredo.... mmm.... chicken alfredo....
lep View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 20:15
Go Starry.

I'm starting to like Starry too :-)
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 14:37
For those who have the misfortune of being located in this province, be advised that TMM is not changing their stance, they will attack anyone not in their alliance.  

Quote Sent By:    Nige
Received By:    Starry
Sent:    31OCT10 14:00
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodwill
You need to understand that other people may see things differently to you. I told you that I am not concerned how big or small players are. Its just a territorial thing so you can drop all this bullying new players crap.

Secondly. I do not use thieves or spies. That is not honourable. But if I did then I certainly wouldnt worry about your pathetic threats.

Many players cannot move out of this area and are peaceful.    TMM's position is that it does not matter, peaceful or not, players will be removed by them.     There is no honor in driving small defenseless players from the game.    Nige can sugar coat it all he wants but he and TMM ARE bullies; most of the players in that area are new players being hit as soon as their protection expires.    I urge all alliance leaders to take a stand against this alliance's wholesale attacks on new and peaceful players that cannot move or are so new to the game, they feel they don't have a chance. 

For the record, Toothless is a peaceful new player alliance, many of our members do not have the capability to protect themselves yet.    We DO protect our own and will not tolerate any attacks on our members.     TMM, you have been warned.

Edit:   Toothless will continue to accept new players from all areas including TMM's area.    Players, if you receive any distress messages from new players, please ask them to message me at T? we'll gladly take them in.

Edited by Starry - 31 Oct 2010 at 15:14
lorre View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 05:34
Originally posted by Fateful Ending Fateful Ending wrote:

umm. did you say you liked starry twice for a reason?

Anyway I'd like to know if Karl is just winding everyone up for attention, or actually has something useful to input.

same!
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Fateful Ending View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 05:05
umm. did you say you liked starry twice for a reason?

Anyway I'd like to know if Karl is just winding everyone up for attention, or actually has something useful to input.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic