illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMarch on the Capital!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Resistance View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: March on the Capital!
    Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 03:51
We are free men, and to show as much, there is only on course available to us!

WE MUST MARCH ON THE KING!

Many have heard of his supernatural elephant hoard, and quake in fear at its mention, but surely their giant feet cannot crush us all! If we stand together, stand strong, we can reign victorious!

Everyone, if you value freedom, set your armies and diplomats to arrive at -3,-3 on the 15th of october, at 5 oclock!

Viva la Resistance!
some random guy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 04:05
dude, the GM's have infinite power.  they could summon 9999999 enraged mammoths with 9999999 attack power at each and every one of our cities and have 9999999 times that many defending their city.
you can, but i'm not gonna.
Soon, very soon, my name will become synonymous with chicken alfredo.... mmm.... chicken alfredo....
CranK View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 04:07
Just imagine how long this cooldown period should be after the rune has overcome xD

some random guy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 04:12
he can replenish that rune in a picosecond! 
Soon, very soon, my name will become synonymous with chicken alfredo.... mmm.... chicken alfredo....
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 04:47
o.o Do you have a deathwish?    You do realize the King has an army of mammoths?   The last poor fool that attacked him hasn't been seen in ages, not sure if it's because he's still cleaning up the mess or if he fled the game in absolute horror.     The King's mammoths not only crush cities but they leave a rather, erm... untidy and malodorous mess.    Good luck with your plan :P
Zangi View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 05:07
Originally posted by Starry Starry wrote:

o.o Do you have a deathwish?    You do realize the King has an army of mammoths?   The last poor fool that attacked him hasn't been seen in ages, not sure if it's because he's still cleaning up the mess or if he fled the game in absolute horror.     The King's mammoths not only crush cities but they leave a rather, erm... untidy and malodorous mess.    Good luck with your plan :P

I sent an army and survived the mammoths!

/me doesn't know if there was anyone after...
Hora View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 11:19
Me thinks the GM's just remove the protection on their city, if they're up for some fun...
perhaps have some new animals ready? (Dragons?, Dinosaurs?,...)      Cool

Me gets some Popcorn, leaning back.... 
Perhaps I'll send some scouts with cameras to get the ultimate slapstick comedy Clap
Noryasha Grunk View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 13:38
hI hef sent my troops. Before hI read dis message actually. hI vant mammoths! Dey is goot eatink.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 13:51
Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

Me thinks the GM's just remove the protection on their city, if they're up for some fun...

Perhaps I'll send some scouts with cameras to get the ultimate slapstick comedy Clap

King Sigurd did, indeed, remove the protection on his city once, safe in the knowledge that the Mark of Fear (with a few charges on it) would adequately protect the city.

However, King Sigurd reckoned without the wiles of someone who actually sent an army to Blockade.

This blockade had the dual effect of not only avoiding triggering the rune, but the dastardly player also intercepted a sizable number of caravans carrying goodies destined for highly-confused newbies who were doing the tutorial.

After we read the Petition, much smitage occurred.

So this is why King Sigurd has both new player protection on his city, as well as the Rune.

Best,

SC
Larry View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 15:15
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

King Sigurd did, indeed, remove the protection on his city once, safe in the knowledge that the Mark of Fear (with a few charges on it) would adequately protect the city.

However, King Sigurd reckoned without the wiles of someone who actually sent an army to Blockade.

This blockade had the dual effect of not only avoiding triggering the rune, but the dastardly player also intercepted a sizable number of caravans carrying goodies destined for highly-confused newbies who were doing the tutorial.

After we read the Petition, much smitage occurred.

So this is why King Sigurd has both new player protection on his city, as well as the Rune.

Best,

SC

Ah I remember that. Good times :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic