illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diplomatic XML Pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diplomatic XML Pages
    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 05:24
I agree with this. I'm currently working on a simple (?) system for player run tournaments where those taking part submit their own xml combat reports so no need for API keys. If xml reports were available for diplo missions as well that would increase the number of tournament types that would be possible.

eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 03:47
Hey All,

Military missions generate XML pages which show what you've killed etc. however diplomatic ones do not. 

In the past, I've used the military XML pages to run tournaments and in times of war to keep track of what's dying and where. 

Given that presumably there isn't too much difference between a diplomatic and a military mission, the lack of XML pages from diplomatic missions seems strange.

Would it be possible for diplomatic missions to begin generating XML pages?

Petition Number 13086

-Eowan

Edited by eowan the short - 01 Jan 2020 at 03:50
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic