illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

research reward

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: research reward
    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 11:25
so... after someone in alliance chat commented about completing research in some towns, and getting close to that stage in other towns,
I replied that I'm always lazy about research, although I've 17 towns or cities, I haven't completed research even in just one of them...

then I suggested it might be a good idea if the devs could introduce some sort of reward or bonus for completing research in each town... or when research is completed in a certain number of towns or cities

Along the same lines as the food bonus your capital gets once you reach the stage of having a 10th town.

This would be an incentive for players to do more research, completing the tree in each town, instead of just the research they need or want to progress.

One possible difficulty would be sometimes new research becomes available with updates... but maybe there is some way to overcome that?
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 11:32
I like it!
Lady Amber View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 16:25
i like the idea also and maybe even a reward or discovery for achieving 40 towns.
what i'm waiting for is a fix to the famine management discovery for town #10.
i have achieved the discovery on both my accts but get no boost from it due to (i think) the cities that i captured already had the discovery therefore locking out the boost for my capital once i reach 10 towns.
enriched soil is working though, that helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic