illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Me in the game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 19:08
Originally posted by TheFanciness TheFanciness wrote:

*waves at eeowan* 
*whispers*Tardigrades are bugs

Dammit Turgon!

And, Mafro, that was clearly a ploy by me to try to make it seem like you weren't me 

Yeah, I've learnt that lesson, Fi.

BTW, Briann, you're right, it was one of my alts that was in ~NS~. Thunderchild :)
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 20:05
Just one question, Why? Why did you have to pick that alliance? Why don't you go back to your precious RoFC?
TheFanciness View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFanciness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 20:30
RoFC is dead... 
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 22:48
damn it
Let fate chase you not me
Skorg View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 22:49
good to know the shortarse is still around
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 00:12
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

BTW, Briann, you're right, it was one of my alts that was in ~NS~. Thunderchild :)

One of your alts? How many alts do you have...? Disapprove
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 10:05
Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

One of your alts? How many alts do you have...? Disapprove
My name is OssianII and I approve this message! LOL
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 16:26
Over 100.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 17:16

Over 100.

ez ban
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 19:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic