illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Me in the game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me in the game
    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 14:12
After a somewhat drunken post on the forums, and then Anas giving things away, I guess I might as well come clean with things.

Yes, I am still playing the game. Yes, I am in FFS. No, I am not going to reveal myself.

If you would like to get in touch, this forum account will continue to be accessed by me so message me on here.

Oh, and thanks snot, it still wasn't scam.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 15:58
Well, that was unexpected :D

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 17:20

Yes Smooch?
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 22:51
Thanks Grom.

No idea why people think I'm mafro. His account has lasted far too long to be one of mine. 
Badger7 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 01:58
not going to talk to you in a forum, pc me, the least you can do if part of our alliance.

smooch btw
I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face!
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 05:11
Eo - hope to see you back in trivia
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 07:03
Smooch, You assume I am in your alliance with good intentions. 

Edited by eowan the short - 30 Sep 2019 at 07:04
TheFanciness View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFanciness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 18:02
*waves at eeowan* 
*whispers*Tardigrades are bugs
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 18:27
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

Thanks Grom.

No idea why people think I'm mafro. His account has lasted far too long to be one of mine. 

Dammit! I am my own person!!!

At least...I think I am.

Mafro checks self to make sure he's not Eowan.

<sigh>
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 18:38
Dont talk in GC...I will find you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic