Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another tournament?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SStormcrow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SStormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 23:33
A few players from Unbowed will be participating.  API Keys have been sent.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 06:43
Grey is in. API keys sent
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 19:49
I have start putting the api keys into my database and i will send IGM back to the leaders who have api keys that are either wrong or broken. i will take api keys up to the data and time the tournament starts. I may take some after the tournament start but keep in mind i wont be able to enter those in right away 
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 22:03
@devs out of curiosity what does the error for the api keys """ <errormsg>Invalid Request</errormsg>""" mean?
ubluntu View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubluntu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 00:38
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

@devs out of curiosity what does the error for the api keys """ <errormsg>Invalid Request</errormsg>""" mean?

I also came across that a few times. It seems to be caused by too large a result for the server to return in time.

The workaround I'm using is to specify since in the first request for each key

So instead of the first request per key looking like this
elgea.illyriad.co.uk/external/combatreportsapi/elgea-COMRP-########=

They include a date for since like this
elgea.illyriad.co.uk/external/combatreportsapi/elgea-COMRP-########=?since=2019-06-01T00:00:00

Hope that helps.

Thank you for running another tournament.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 05:00
wish i had known that before i started igm leaders back thanks 
lonewolf View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 17:13
i think its a great idea and thanks koda 
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 00:10
All combat api keys that I have gotten and that work are now in my database I sent igm back to the leaders of alliance of api keys that didn't work and ones the sqs are updated I will load them into my database and we will be ready to go. here is the link to the website that it will all be on.

http://tournament.bestmagicbears.com/illy_tournaments.cgi

I am still taking in api keys but cant make any promises I will be able to get them in before the tournaments starts at 17 Jun 00:00:00. and remember someone has to arrive to the sq after the tournaments starts or it wont start counting you as being on the sq
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 00:34
Thank you Mr. Bear   *bows*
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

TomBombadil View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomBombadil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 11:28
The tournament site is showing the start year to me as 06.12.2020 00:00:00? Just a visual bug?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic