Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grif's profile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grif's profile
    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 22:23
NO ONE LOOK AT GRIF'S PROFILE.
DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK:
I REPEAT, DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 03:06
????
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 03:18
DO NOT FOLLOW THAT LINK KODA.
GRIF DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HIS PROFILE.
IT MAY BE TEMPTING, BUT DO NOT.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 05:31
Especially you Koda...
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 06:49
*sighs* I think he followed the link... doesn't he know it's a breach of someone's privacy to look at their profile? Surely he should know that the publicly accessible page that we get sent to when we click someone's name after searching for it in the search bar is of the upmost secrecy! 

Edited by eowan the short - 29 Apr 2019 at 06:51
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 00:25
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

NO ONE LOOK AT GRIF'S PROFILE.
DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK:
I REPEAT, DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK.

Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

*sighs* I think he followed the link... doesn't he know it's a breach of someone's privacy to look at their profile? Surely he should know that the publicly accessible page that we get sent to when we click someone's name after searching for it in the search bar is of the upmost secrecy! 

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic