illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NPCs larger than legions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NPCs larger than legions
    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 20:28
Thanks Sene for the input...

An alliance member just scouted out a myriad of Underworlders in Ragallon region, totaling little over 10k.

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Sene View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 21:07
Ah, yea, and i've seen 3 seas of poisonous crawlers too, all less than 30k. Killed one of them. The battle report in the neighbor hunting guide topic if you are interested:)
Sene View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 21:04
Those i've seen spawning myriads (from more often to most rare)

Poisonous Crawlers (quite often);
Giant rats, Giant snakes (spawn from time to time);
Giant scuttlers (quite rare);
Scritchers (very rare);
Scaled chargers (extremely rare).

Apart from 'animals' underwolders do spawn myriads too, and i'd say it's 'from time to time'.

That's based on my personal experience
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 19:43
As far as I understand it the larger the group size the rarer it is. When you couple that with the rarity of each NPC I wouldn't be surprised if only the more common ones ever appear in the largest groupings.
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 18:09
Hi Guys & Gals,

I was wondering if someone can contribute and list NPCs which are seen in groupings larger than Legion.

So far (in middle Keshalia) I have seen myriad of Giant Rats and Poisonous Crawlers only. While legions of Giant Scuttlers and Scaled Chargers can also be found. Other than that I haven't seen NPCs in sizable groupings.

Has anyone seen NPCs in group sizes of Sea or Cornucopia? I'll be curious to know about them Smile...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic