illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Merger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Bargnothaltros View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bargnothaltros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 00:43
I didn't see any of it coming....../me shrugs
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 14:18
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

And quit being jealous Ossian2 (and Bill).
I don't know about Bill but I am so very, very jealous! LOL
Originally posted by Mr Damage Mr Damage wrote:

G'day Folks,

Thanks for all your concerns, The Grey Company is united in support of our direction and our beliefs have not changed, refer to our alliance page summary if you are in doubt. For the record I have both fought against and supported many in this game including the likes of Sir Bradly, without developing a prejudice for their in game characters. With the wars I have been involved in, I expect there are plenty past and present that would take issue with some of my contributions. I have and will continue to move on and so does the Grey Company. Some will support us, others will not. We will continue to play the game as always. No one in this game can claim definitive knowledge of the future, anyone claiming so is purely speculating.
Mr D. I play as a dwarf and dwarfs bear grudges. Stern Smile I know how you view this game I was in in PoS when you were there. I saw things differently to you , especially during the Valor War and I have not changed my mind. When dealing with long term players it is always best to take into past behaviour mainly because much of what occurs in this game is down to three things:
  • personality/character:
  • prestige expenditure:
  • past example:
When ever I see the announcements of Alliance leaders in this forum I never take them at face value and I am reminded of the old addage 
  • Accept nothing
  • Believe no one 
  • Confirm everything
I see the influence of  the old SIN crew in your alliance and suspect that G! and FFS are being pulled into the the orbit of Tcol' Red Empire ( or as I like to call them "The Beast From The East" Big smile ) Now, I might be wrong, perhaps Grombrindal and his little buddies are just  big fans of Illy that don't spend their time getting off on intimidating and controlling others, but I have to say information gathered so far - says otherwise.  Other alliance leaders should be cautious in there contacts with Tcol and there like minded agents.Nuke
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Eagle View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 20:50
What you may not have seen coming is this - congratz G! on becoming a stronger and probably even more fun alliance :)

G! surrounds me and most of my cities in Arran and I'm in Ascn.   I wasn't around when it was vCrow and the war but I like Mr Damage, SB, and Fiona.  I don't expect anything but good conversation from my neighbors.

If there is a tourney, I will count on Mr Damage giving us fits in Arran however - in a good way. It is always a pleasure fighting him over a square as he is persistent and matter of fact - just playing the game....and dangerous with all his troops :)

We brought in some from Saint and in fact me and several others came from SkB last year to Ascn.  It's been fun to meet new people and to make a stronger team.

What many may not realize is that many people are still quitting or going inactive for long periods of time.  Having more "active" people in an alliance to me is fun because you will typically have more conversation.  I realize there are exceptions.   I know that the training alliances are probably full of chat as I started in ACHE and it was non-stop questions from newbs.   This was fun but after 7 months, I needed a change.  

Cheers to your merge and may it be a fun change.

p.s.  I'm new to the forum and like posting lol.  Hopefully I never make anyone mad here.  Life is too short and I'm old  :)
SirBradly View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirBradly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 21:13
Ossian,

G and FFS didnt merge.  It was G and DOOM.

If you cant even get the basics right you are not even worthy of my time arguing with you.

Furthermore, no one really cares about your illy history.  You were a nobody then, and 8 years later nothing has changed... still a nobody.

You have done absolutely nothing in this game worth noting in its history books.  You have reduced yourself to an angry outlier, green with envy over how much fun others are having in this game.  Appearing sporadically in the forums only to spread your negativity all over the game.

I kinda feel a bit sorry for you to be honest.  However best of luck trollin' the forums! Clap

SB
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 10:19
Originally posted by SirBradly SirBradly wrote:

Ossian,

G and FFS didnt merge.  It was G and DOOM.

Read my post properly. I didn't say that they merged.  I implied  that both were being influenced by  Tcol or agents of Tcol. Pig
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 15:26
Sir Bradly change your name to Lady Bradly
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 16:07
Both FFS and G! have no ties to Tcol, other than personal connections between players formed during the Sindicate era.
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 18:56
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

First off, this merger was thought up and executed in about 4 days. There were no plans before that for a merger.
So not sure how anyone saw it coming, things change, people change and so do alliance directions.
As for Mr. Damage being ignored is utterly false, he was very much apart of this merger.
So before you go and shoot your mouth off get the facts straight. And quit being jealous Ossian2 (and Bill).

I don't know what im suppose to be Jealous of?
Im not surprised because you were involved with SIN and in leadership in Doom. And Bradley was practically the leader of Grey.
That's how made the speculation was made.

I don't care if you think my reasoning stupid. So be it and whatever. As simple or stupid you think.

Edited by Bill_Cipher - 07 Mar 2019 at 18:58
Let fate chase you not me
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 03:27
Jug why don't either A) reveal yourself in game and handle this on the battlefield like a man or woman or B) shut it. For someone who don't care and thinks it's lame you sure run off with mouth. So quit being a loser.

Fiona
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 17:48
By battlefield you mean click click send? Wow. Pathetic. The only real losers here are the ones who think they deserve respect by clicking a damn button.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic