illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relocation of Common Area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bazel of Hurgrum View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazel of Hurgrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relocation of Common Area?
    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 22:35
How do I relocate the "Common Grounds" so it is next to the Paddock?

1) The peasants who have cattle would appreciate a shorter walk to the farms to deliver all that fertilizer the cows and bulls produce.

2) The Royals in the castle are tired of smelling that "fresh country air" 24/7/365.25 and are in favor of relocating the cows and bulls down stream.

3) Moving the "Common Grounds" will help organize the city by putting all the industrial buildings on one side of town.

Thank you.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 01:19
You don't.

Suffer in silence.
Bazel of Hurgrum View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bazel of Hurgrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 01:50
"Suffer in silence"
Why the attitude?

I'm out of here. Bye.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:28
Misunderstandings happen a lot on the internet.

Also, you can't move the common ground. It is not likely to change.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:51
Originally posted by Bazel of Hurgrum Bazel of Hurgrum wrote:

"Suffer in silence"
Why the attitude?

I'm out of here. Bye.

This is a guestion that has been asked and answered many times. In all probability they were simply trying to give you an answer quickly so you didn't think you were being ignored.

Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 15:04
We've long debated the benefits of being able to cosmetically re-arrange our building placements.  Many have offered to pay prestige for such a capacity.  I don't recall the devs ever taking the idea anywhere.
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 20:05
Didn't a paddock get completely removed from a town map once from a siege? I remember reading a Dev post about that but I'm far too lazy to look for it. It would be interesting to see if something else could be built there.
I am a Machine.
Sun Tzu View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sun Tzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 04:20
Lick an orange.  It tastes like an orange.  The strawberries taste like strawberries!  The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!  We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic