Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A guide to attacking my towns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:02
Excellent, so you do know how to attack then. So hurry up and attack me.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:14
I dunno, if you can claim players not in your alliance are part of the conflict, it's easy enough to claim players in your alliance are not part of the conflict.
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:31
Ah, so you're saying that Iron attacks unaligned one town players often enough that it might just be a coincidence?
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:39
I'm saying you're full of crap. 
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 20:46
OK, so give an alternative explanation for Purple Smurf attacking the one town unaligned alt of a VAST player. 

Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 21:00
That's out of the scope of this thread.
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 21:05
Ok, so explain to me why Jenny the Unready was attacked rather than me.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 21:09
I don't care. I've never cared.
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 21:10
And yet you've posted multiple times on this thread.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 21:17
You're loud and you have nothing to say. It's amusing.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic