Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A guide to attacking my towns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lord Brakan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Brakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A guide to attacking my towns
    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 18:03
Not gonna lie, this is the best thread on the forums.
Change my mind
Aisha View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 21:19
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 01:52
I mean, siege breaking, town clearing, random diplo hits.... more than most Iron players have done.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 00:54
I've yet to see eowan as relevant to the war. I don't think he's done anything.
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 23:13
Hmm, idk, I once saw this supposedly military based alliance cower in fear at the idea of attacking an 8 town player in their backyard. That was pretty lame.

If I'm wrong in my assessment of the state Iron is in, prove it and launch on me.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
doper View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote doper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 19:07
this is the lamest sht I think ive ever seen
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 19:17
tbh, I just found it amusing to make it so your siege trains had a net impact of about 200 pop on my town. Other than that, solid hit, felt like I was actually at war so thanks for that.

I even got some incoming from runelord and, ngl, I screwed up a couple of times and didn't dodge but overall I reckon I came out on top.

However, the lack of follow through is pretty piss poor. It'd be nice to have a constant set of attacks against me. One swallow doesn't make a summer and neither does one siege train make a war. So, I ask that you guys continue to use my guide as I've started to get bored again.

Alternatively, you could park a bunch more kobolds in dendro's town and I could resume my massacring there.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 15:12
How did the guide work out for you? I saw you were begging for resources the other day.
I am not amused.
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 17:07
yes... 4 pieces of plains chain, 4 plains spears and 4 warhorses....
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2019 at 15:42
Thanks for the equipment.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic